Chapter 5 New Ideas

The guys and I all got up at 2am because after I record my last and final song for the new album we are all going out to breakfast.
I grabbed a black crop top and put on a pair of white ripped skinny jeans. Then I put my hair up in a cute messy bun then did my makeup. I did a darker smokey eye with a winged eyeliner and mascara. Then I did my foundation, powder and concealer, and then finished it off with a red lipstick. When I finished my makeup I grabbed my black sweater and put on my black hy-tops.(I'm not sure how that's spelled.)
I walked out of my room to see all the guys were already sitting in the living room laughing and smile. I just stood there a moment and watch Louis smile and laugh. His laugh is so cute. He would throw his head back and shut his eyes briefly until looking back at you. Then his smile. God damn. He had the most contagious smile ever. If anyone ever saw it you couldn't help but to smile too because it was so cheerful and genuinely make you happy just seeing it. Louis finally noticed me and walked towards me
"Good morning baby." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips.
"Good morning." I smiled back as he took my hand and we walked over to the couch me sitting on his lap leaning into him since the couch was full. He rubbed his hand back and forth on my legged. I'm not sure why he was doing it but I kinda liked it. It was soothing and...I don't know. It just felt good.
"Hey y/n. What's the last song on the album?" Niall asked me.
"Oh its called Party Till the Night. Its more of an up beat happy song. I thought it's better to end an album with a happy song. I always have. Well I mean I only have two other albums but still."
"Oh cool. I can't wait to hear it!"
"To be honest I can't wait till its all out together. I think this song is my favorite."
"Why don't you sing some of it now?" Lou had asked me.
"Why? I mean you're gonna hear it in less that an hour. Plus it'll sound better then because it'll have all the background music to it. Not just my voice."
"I wanna hear your voice though. I never really hear you sing outside the studio."
"Okay fine."
I began to sing;
Let's party till the night
We won't fight, we won't care, we'll just be there!!
We'll live our life
Gonna live it the way we want
The way we choooooose
We gonna party till the night
Till the lights fades and the sun's no longer there
Just gonna have fun till the night
Party till the night!!!
"That's basically a bit of the first verse and a little bit if the chorus."
"That sounded great babe. You have a great voice." Lou explained while kissing my for head.
"Thanks babe."
"Yeah you really do." Niall agreed.
"You know y/n you should do acoustic versions of songs." Harry suggested. "
"Ehh I don't know. My fans seem to love all the big music pieces. And well you guys know...always do what your fans like."
"Well, it comes to a point too where you have to do some things that want too. I mean the whole reason you wanted to start this career was to do what you wanted to do. So why not do something new?" Liam explained.
"Yeah...I guess you're right." My mind and face lit up.
"What is it?" Lou asked me.
"I'm gonna add a song to the album!"
"Wait. What now?" All the guys asked in shock.
"Yeah, I can have you guys help me with the lyrics and I can have Niall work on the cords on his guitar. It'll be perfect."
"Babe, you have a bit less than a week before your album premiere. You think you can get it done by then?"
"Yeah I do. With your guys' help. Please?" I asked them all.
"Of course." they all responded.
" okay we should leave now so we could get there a bit early to talk about it with James."
"Okay let's go!" Lou exclaimed.