Chapter 3 Love Unveiled

I sat there on my bed with Louis hugging me while I cry uncontrollably.
"Why didn't he tell me?! I wanted to help him!! He promised he would never leave me and that I would always have him!!"
"Shhh. Just calm down." Louis cooed while rubbing my back.

What felt like hours of crying and being comforted by Lou had come to a slow end as my crying some what subsided. I felt my head begin to throb from uncomfortable cries. I looked down and began to speak with tears still resting in my eyes.
"He said that I would always have him. That I would never be without him."
"Y/n you know that's a hard promise to keep. We do..."
"No it shouldn't have been. I am his daughter! It should've been the easiest one to keep!!" I blurted out beginning to cry again.
"Shhh. Shhh. Calm down y/n." Louis explained trying to calm me down, as he pulled me in and began hugging and rubbing my back again. He rested his chin on my head as I buried my face in his neck.
"Hey guys..." Niall came in and began. "Oh I see its not a good time, but Ummm, breaky is ready.
" Okay. " Lou answered as he continued to hold me.
"Lou I'll be okay. Go eat."
"I'm not gonna leave you. Especially not when you're like this." I pulled out of the hug and looked at him.
"Yeah I was told something like that before and that person is no longer here. You can go. I'll be fine." My crying stop as all I had left were little sniffles. Lou cupped his hands around my face and got so close I could feel his warn breathe against my tear stained skin.
"I'm never leaving you." He whispered to me in a calm voice just as he gave me a sweet passionate kiss. I began to tingle and I didn't know what I was feeling, but I liked it. As Lou slowly pulled back he lingered there a moment as we both stared into each other eyes. His beautiful baby blue ones met my light blue green ones. I couldn't help but to smile. "There's your beautiful smile." Lou whispered still close enough to where I could feel his breath. "Do wanna go eat?" Lou asked me backing up a bit.
"Ummm...no I'm good not really hungry."Lou gave me an unsatisfied face.
" You didn't eat dinner last night. You need to eat."
"Lou. I'm really not hungry."
"Please eat something?"
"No Lou I really am not hungry."
"You promise."
"...I promise."
"Okay, well if you do get hungry please come and eat." Lou explained and then kissed me one last time before leaving my room.
Louis' P.O.V
I honestly felt like y/n wasn't telling me the truth, but I trust her. Maybe she is hungry and she just doesn't want to come out to let everyone see that she as crying.
"Hey Lou! Where's y/n?" Harry asked me.
"Oh she's not hungry."
"Really? She didn't even eat dinner last night."
"When she gets hungry she'll come eat something."
***
Your P.O.V
I hadn't seen the guys all day and it was already 3pm so I figured I'd go see them. I grabbed my sweater and put it on before leaving my room.
"Hey guys." I finished with a smile. "Oh where's Lou and niall?" "
Oh they're off recording their parts for a new song." Liam answered.
"You guys are making a new song? I haven't heard anything about that."
"Oh well its just something for fun."
"Oh I see. Can I hear it?"
"Mmm no. It won't sound good with just Harry and I."
"Oh okay. Well what's up?"
"What's up with you? You've been in your room all day." Harry chimed in.
"I dont know. I'm just really not in it today."
"Have you eaten anything?" Liam asked.I looked down at the ground with no reply. "Y/n, you need to eat."
"I'm just not hungry."
"Okay we all know that's a lie. You didn't eat dinner last night. Didn't eat breaky or lunch. What's wrong with you y/n?" Liam asked me sympathetically.
"I've lost my dad that's what's wrong with me!" I become a bit angered. "Don't tell Lou that I haven't eaten all day! He'll flip!"
"We'll give you two days. If we see you eating more we won't tel Lou. But if you're not eating, we'll tell him." Harry negotiated.
"...okay fine."
"And how are you wearing your sweater? It's hot in here."
"Well I'm cold that why I'm wearing it. Im going back to my room."
***
I heard a knock at my door.
"Yeah?"
"Y/n could you come out for a sec?" I recognized Lou's voice.
"Yeah just give me a sec."
"Okay." I threw on my sweater before leaving.
"What is it Lou?" I asked. Then I looked up and when I turned the corner. I saw Lou in a tux looking very handsome. With a box of chocolate. There were balloons shaped like hearts in in his free hand and then the boys started singing I Wanna Write You A Song.
"Y/n I really really like you. Would you please do me the honor of going out with me this Sunday and be my girlfriend?"
I smile from ear to ear. I was so happy. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. "Of course Lou!" I answered running up to him and giving him a giant hug.
There was quiet "awww's" from the rest of the guys that just made me laugh.