Chapter 8 The Support

It had been two hours since I had last seen y/n. The guys were now at the hospital with me. I was just sitting in the waiting room when I dug my hand into my pocket and felt a piece of paper. I then remember the note that a fan gave to Harry to give to me. I pulled it out of my sweater and began to read:

Dear Louis,
I love you so much and you mean the world to me. I know you are going through so much right now with y/n being in the hospital and I want you to know that I'm here for you. I know that y/n will wake up. I know she'll be back and just the same as always. You two were just meant to be together and God is not gonna tear you two apart now. Just keep faith and hope. I know she won't be leaving anytime soon. I'm here to talk to. Here's my number and Instagram.
(510)-456-0273
Lexyis1daf
I love you so much Lou. Don't let this big thing tear apart your much stronger heart.

When I finished I was a bit teared up. It was great to know that we had support out there for us.
"Hey Lou, I think you should look at these comments on my posts." Harry said walking to me handing me his phone.
I began reading some comments.

1dlover111
I really hope you guys are okay and that y/n will wake up soon. We are all praying for her.
Kendall<3
Please stay strong through this. This is for all four of you. I just know that y/n won't leave you guys. She loves you all so much.
1d1D
I'm praying for y/n every night. I hope she'll be back soon!!
KEVINN!!!
We are all hoping the best for y/n. Stay strong. <3
Lexypug
I love you guys so much! I know that y/n will come back!!
Daisup
Stay strong and keep you head held high. Y/n will be okay. She'll come back. She won't leave you guys or her fans.
There were many more.  They seemed endless. I hadn't even seen how much the fans were supporting until now because I hadn't been on any social media. Knowing that the fans were supporting us all so much through this made it a bit better, but still the thought that I may lose the one I love most lingers in my head.
____________________________________
OMG IM SO SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT, but all this chapter was about was how much support all their fans are giving them. Just like how we do in real life. Please comment what you guys think about this chapter or the story so far or both! The feed back is much appreciated!! Love you so much!! If ya read this far comment '💏'