Chapter 7 Will This Pain Ever Leave?

I had been in the waiting room for countless hours. It now being 1am. I couldn't sleep. Not until I saw y/n. All the boys had gone home. They tried to make me go home too but there was no way I would. I would wait there for years if I had to until y/n woke up. I want to be the first thing she she's when she wakes up.

I was sitting down anxious jumping my leg up and down. It was now 2am and I was in no way gonna fall asleep.
"Mr.Tomlinson, y/n is allowed visitors now. If you'll just follow me." I jumped up not hesitant at all. I walked really fast to the room that my girlfriend was laying in unconscious. I don't care about what happened earlier. She's still my girlfriend and I love her! No matter what she does I will always love her.
"Oh my gosh y/n." I whispered to myself when I saw her.

She had cuts all over her face. Mainly on her for head though. Her hair still contained some blood from her cuts. I saw about three cuts that were stitched. She had wires attached to her from all over. The thought I'm the reason she's like this is unbearable. If it weren't for me she could be sleeping in her room right now. Safe and in no harm. Even if she wouldn't be right next to me, she would still be there and not here.

Tears filled my eyes causing my my vision to blur. I finally walked over and sat in the chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand. I brought it to my face and kissed her warm hand. The way it felt to just have her hand in mine made me feel good. It was so warm and just...right. Perfect.

The first tear finally made it down my face.
"Y/n please don't leave me. I need you. I love you. No matter what I said yesterday doesn't matter. I wanna be with you!" I began talking to her in no regard if she could even hear me. Another tear made its way down my cheek followed by more than anyone could count. "I love you *sniff* so much y/n! *sniff* please you can't leave me! " you're the best thing I have in my life! I would give anything up for you in a heart beat!*sniff* even my career!"
After that I said no more. I just brought her hand to my face and cried for I have no idea how long. I didn't wanna let her hand go. I wouldn't let go. I promised her I would never leave her and I will not break that promise.
***
It was 11am when I had woke up and seen y/n in the bed in front of me. Still unconscious. I turned my head to see a nurse walk in.
"Sir I think it'd be best if you were to go get something to eat now." She had explained to me.
"No I'm fine. I'm not gonna leave her."
"Sir," she paused a moment and walked over to me. When she reached she knelt down beside me. "I can't imagine what you are going through, but I know that I can tell you that she wouldn't want you to sit here until she wakes up. She would want you to live."
"A while ago I promised I wouldn't leave her. So I'm not gonna leave her."
"Sir at least go get something from the cafeteria downstairs and if you want I can stay here with her."
I thought for a moment. "Okay." I said. Before I walked out of the room I kissed y/n's hand and made my way to the cafeteria.
Y/n P.O.V
It was so weird. I couldn't​ see anything and I couldn't feel or move in anyway. But I could hear everything. I heard Lou talking to me last night. I felt I was gonna cry but I didn't. I couldn't. I don't understand why though. Why can't I feel him, see him, show any emotions or speak to him. Suddenly I had a flash of memory come back to me.

Then I heard a car begin to swerve and I don't realize that it's mine until impact. My head slammed against the windshield. Due to the crying and all the emotions when I climbed in the car I had forgotten to pit my seatbelt on. I began to feel dizzy. My vision was now blurred more than ever. But I was no longer crying. I was overcome by the pain of the impact. I felt weak and vulnerable. I could hear cars drive by and I could hear people around me talking but I saw no cars nor any people. I began to hear sirens just as everything went black.