Chapter 11 The First

A/n
Okay so.I know that the song doesn't totally go with what Louis and y/n relationship is like but I really like this song.

Y/ P.O.V
I woke up to see Louis' big smile. "Hey baby."He said.
"Hey." I replied smiling.

"Do you wanna go out for breakfast?" He asked me.
"Nah. I'd rather stay here. Plus I'd like to get to really talk to the boys more since we really did see much of each other yesterday."
"Okay, well the boys are up now. If you want you could go out now. They're all up." Yeah. I think I'll get dressed and I'll be out in a bit."
"Okay. I'll see you out there." He said kissing my forehead then walking out of the room shutting the door behind him.

I sat up and walked to my closet. I pulled on a light pink sweater shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans then walked out the door.
"Hey guys!" I said smiling widely.
"Hey y/n! You feeling better?" Niall asked me.
"Yeah. Much better."
"That's great!"
"Hey y/n if you want, I could make saying for breakfast." Harry offered.
"Yeah, that'd be nice. Can I help you?"
"Yeah of course!"
"Alright let's go!" I said waking to the kitchen.

Louis' P.O.V
I watched y/n from the couch. I'd never really seen her cook. She was always so busy and never really had time. She always wanted to bake but she never could. I don't know maybe since she's got some time off she's gonna start. I remember when we first met and we were all friends, I would face time her and she'd almost always have like flour or like something all over herself. I hope that one day I get to see her like that in person. I chuckled at the thought.

God she was so fucking adorable! I thought to myself.

She looked up from the bowl that she was mixing eggs in and smiled at me when she saw me looking at her. I smiled back then stuck my tongue out at her. She stuck hers out back at me. I chuckled at her a look down at my phone. I had a notification from y/n posting on instagram. I opened up instagram and looked at her picture. It was a video of me when I was sleeping last night. I read the caption.

Well someone has decided to keep me up! I wonder if he'll wake himself up from snoring! XD

I looked back up at her to see a giant grin on her face.

'I'll get you back.' I mouthed to her.
'Like to see you try.' She mouthed back.
'Oh trust me I will' I finished.
***
It was a while later and we had eaten breakfast and I was waiting for y/n to get out of the shower.
"Oh hey!" She said shocked as she walked into the room surprised to see me.
"Hey." I chuckled.
"Would you mind. I would like to get dressed?"
"Ehhh...I would mind actually."I said smirking shutting the door.
"Lou I have no idea what you're thinking but I really wanna get dressed!" She said seeming worried. My plan was working. I know that neither of us are ready to take the next step and I wasn't gonna actually make her. I just wanted to mess with her mind.
"Well I could think of something else that's would be a bit more fun." I said still smirking walking closer to her.
"Lou uhh.... I-"
"Sh sh. We don't need to speak. Only movements." I said smirking cutting her off. I wrapped my arms around her then moved her on the bed. I hovered over her and kissed her.
"Lou I uhh."
"It's okay y/n," I started in a serious seductive voice. "It's just a little prank." I said smiling.
"What?" She asked so confused. I laughed.
"I told you I'd get you back for that post."
"Oh my god Louis!" She said smacking my arm. I continued laughing. "It's not funny!" I just smiled and laughed.
"I love you."
"Wh-" she stopped herself I guess realizing what I just said. "I love you too Lou." She responded. I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled back to see her smile. "Now get off and out of here so I can get dressed." She said laughing.
"Okay." I said laughing walking out of the door.

I walked out with a big smile in my face. I was happy I had finally told her. And that she felt the same way.
____________________________________
Okay sorry this.is a really bad chapter but it was just for Louis to tell her that he loves her. But I hope you liked it a little bit. Love you!! If ya read this far comment 'sweet'