I Like the way you Work it.

As me and Beca walked around the Activities Fair we just took notice in many clubs.

Oh pardon me, where are my manners? My name is Gabriella Mitchell and I'm Beca's sister. She is a Sophomore at Barden University and the lead of the Bellas. She really wants me to audition for it but I don't know. Her boyfriend Jesse is the leader of the Treblemakers. Even though Beca is in love with Jesse she is still competitive in A Capella. Anyways, I'm about very short, 4'8 to be exact, I have brown eyes and white blonde and black hair. Im into sports mainly. Not what Beca is into. But singing, I could sing. Anyways..

"Beca shouldn't you be with your Barden thing?" I asked.

"Gabriella I want you to show you around." She said. I nodded and we were just walking around until I stopped by the Treblemakers as they were singing a cover of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend".

"Your boyfriend." I nudged Beca and Jesse approached Beca and kissed her.

"Hey babe. You taking Gabriella around the activities fair?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah love. She doesnt want to live up to being a Bella." Beca said.

"You want to try being a Treblemaker?" Jesse asked.

"Don't really know about being in a Capella at all? I would like to be in sports mainly." I said.

"Try auditions first." Beca pleaded.

I nodded and suddenly a very cute guy came up to me and Jesse and Beca.

"Jesse.. who's the new girl?" The guy asked.

"Gabriella this is Greg. Greg is my co captian along with Benji." Jesse said. I smiled and Greg smiled big to. He gave me a hug and his cologne of Polo Ralph Lauren filled my nose. We broke the hug and I took a look into his hair. Similar like mine.. cute.

"Babe lets go do that thing?" Jesse said and he wriggled his eyebrows. Beca furrowed hers and Jesse grabbed Beca and left me and Greg alone.

"So are you a freshman? " He asked.

"Yeah. You?" I asked.

"Junior." He said.

"An older man..." I purred. He smiled seductively.

"21 is not old." He said.

"Well then 18 is not young." I said and giggled.

"You wanna grab a cappuccino?" He asked.

"A date?" I asked. I then shook my head and said, "Just a cappuccino I mean."

"You're cute when you blush." He said.

"Thanks and your cute when a lady bug isn't on your shoulder." I said. He looked at his shoulder and I put a hand on his chest, very broad. I grabbed the ladybug and put it down. I then rosed up and said, "They never did anything to you but make you cute." I said.

"Come on let's go.." He said.