Semi-Done

A few hours laters I had walked towards the Treblemaker's house and I sighed, I really did not want to go there but I had no where to go. Beca sure as hell didn't want me there, and I did not want to go to our parents house. This was my last option. I pulled out my key and I unlocked the door. and went in. I closed the door and I took off my sweater revealing my light pink camisole. I hang my backpack on the hook with the other Treble's bags. I then held my sweater and I walked up to me and Greg's room and I opened the door and saw Greg. Greg smiled and he rose up from the bed and hugged me.

"Babe where were you?" He asked as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I then told him about going to my classes, then to the Library and then the Bellas Rehearsal.

"Awe babe... I'm sorry.." Greg said. We had laid down on the bed and we were facing each other, our legs intertwined and he looked at me as I told my events that occured today.

"It's okay love... but yesterday.. " I rolled my eyes.

"Today during practice Jesse, Kolio and Benji all questioned us. I just said what had happened after Jesse threatened us with the hot tub being replaced with a book shelf." I giggled at that.

"And what did Jesse do?" I asked.

"He told Steven and Hat to apologize to you or leave.." Greg said.

"and what happened after that?" I said.

"Bumper & Donald replaced them."

I almost stopped breathing. I then rose up from my laying position..

"So I have to work with these two now?? Donald.. well he's nice but Bumper!?" I almost yelled.

"Babe trust me.. this will work..." Greg said and sounded like almost pleaded.

"You really want to win don't you?" I said. Greg nodded..

"I will deal with it.." I said, kind of forced.

"Well.. we changed the song. Bumper and Donald found a more song that.. will woo the judges.." Greg said and bit his lip.

"What song?"

Greg grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He went through his music playlists and pressed play on one of the songs.. A familiar beat came on and I widened my eyes.

"... Really?? You just want me to be Miley Cyrus don't you?" I said as Can't Be Tamed played.

"Well.." I hit Greg and he pulled me on top of me. We kissed and he placed his hands on my hips. He opened his mouth and I stuck my tounge in as the kiss suddenly grew much more deeper. I then felt his hands slide down to my ass and I stopped kissing him.

"Hands, mister.." I said.

"Okay babe.." He said. Suddenly, the door was knocked on and I got off of Greg. Greg said to come in and the door opened and in walked Donald and Jesse.

"Where's Cabbage Patch Kid?" I said.

"He's still at the mall.." Donald said.

"Nevermind him.. I'm pretty sure Greg explained the song changes and Greg also being the loving boyfriend he is, gave us your sizes and we went to buy you a new outfit for the Semi Finals." Jesse said. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Greg and he smiled.

"Yeah they are gonna be woo'ed by my tits!" I yelled.

"You don't like it?" Jesse asked sadly.

"I mean... I ... it's nice I would wear it to a club. The jewelry is gorgeous and the make up you brought.. but how am I going to dance in those shoes?" I asked.