we are here.. some of us are.

Flight 291 to New York City! 8:23 P.M.

I had my iPod in my hand as the music filled my ears. I adjusted my shirt (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91982779) as I bumped my head to the beat, the Trebles and the Bellas and two more other a cappella groups filled the plane as it took us to New York, the sounds of Incubus filled me up with joy as Pardon Me's chorus yelled.

I saw the beautiful night skyline and I smiled, it was breathtaking. I turned as the seat was sat on by Donald. I took off my earphones and said, "Hey Don.."

"Hey Gabriella.. umm can we talk?" Donald asked, I nodded.

"Well... do you think this is going to work?" He said. I huffed..

"Yes.. these songs.. well.. will surprise the judges." I said.

"Well good.. I'm just a little nervous.." Donald asked.

"I'm thirsty.. how about a coke to get you down?" I said.

"It's going to get me up but yeah... I could use a coke." He said.

"Excuse miss'.." I called the flight attendant. The old lady came over and said, "Yes?"

"A sprite and a .." I let Donald choose, " Dr. Pepper please?" Donald said. The lady nodded and she returned 5 minutes later with the drinks which me and Donald gladly took.

"Can I sit here for the remainder of the flight? Bumper took a nap and his snoring.." Donald said. I nodded and we continued to talk for the rest of the hour.

*New York Marriot Hotel 9:54 p.m.*

"Your room number is 321 and hope you enjoy your stay at the Marriot. Your roomate should be there since I checked him in earlier." I nodded as I grabbed my key and the bellhop took my bags, we both headed to the elavator.

Once we approached my room, I tipped the bellhop with a 5$ and I used my keycard to get in the room. I walked in and dropped my bags, "Fuck me.." I said. Greg smiled as he layed on the bed, the only bed.. Fuck!!!

Greg turned on the stereo he set up with a remote and I heard 1+1 by Beyonce play and I rolled my eyes, he is not going to stop. I turned to close the door and turned back and said, "Look Greg! You broke me into pieces, and to be perfectly clear I don't think theres ever going to be a chance where me and you are going to be an i----"

He stood up, walked to me as I was in a rage, and he shut me up with a kiss.

I stopped and he slowly grabbed my arms and threw them around his neck, I kept my eyes close and I didn't want to kiss him back.. but I gave in. Greg then wrapped his arms around my waist and he guided me to the bed, never breaking the kiss, he then pulled me ontop of him.

He then broke the kiss and a tear fell from his left eye, "I love you so much, I don't expect you to trust me again, but atleast start working on it... I never wanted to hurt you.. I love you and I could wait a hundred years for you.. I don't want to push you at all.. please forgive me for my horrible actions She never meant nothing to me, I'm begging you.." I wanted to cry, but my tears glistened in my eyes and I nodded a 'no'.

"No.. Greg.. your actions spoke louder than your words.. You had sex with her Greg, you decided to take the chance.. " I got up from him and I really wanted to cry. He tried to touch me but I scooted from him.

He then got on his knees and said, "Gabriella.. I love you. I really do love you. I care about you. I had not intention of hurting you at all. Gabb... I swear I never loved Stacie, I never loved any of those girls like I love you. I would take a bullet for you Gabriella, just please take me back.."

I got up and walked towards the door, I opened it and closed it, I then slid down and let the tears fall, oh they fall. I was crying hysterically calm. Then, I looked up as Jesse walked towards me, he looked at me and I saw his eyes were really puffy, he helped me up and I just held him as I cried my eyes out.

He walked me to his room which was all the way down the hallway. He opened the door and we walked in, he then sat down and I still stayed attached to him and he held me as I just kept on crying.

Inside Greg let his tears fall and he pulled himself from the floor and he cried as he was hit with a realization, Gabriella didn't love him like she use to.