Grade A.. ASS KICKING.

"So what song should we do?"

The Treblemakers looked all at Jesse and he was going through his laptop. He felt like his life depended on it, well it did.. if he did not pick a song right this second, he was going to be massacared. It was also kind of hard since being Gabriella and Benji were going to be the soloists. They needed a real good upbeat song that will make sure they advance to the ICCA's. All the Trebles were dressed head to toe in their work out gear. Gabriella fixed her shoelace and she stood up (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90256725) . She looked at all of the lights, she really disliked how they were bright as fucking hell..

Your so stupid Gab! Her voice said in her mind.

"I got one!" I said. The Trebles looked at the freshmeat and were confused. Gabriella then grabbed Jesse's laptop and typed in a song and smiled devishly.

"All of the lights.."

I then did the trumpet sound and the boys started nodding their heads and I got them to start making different sounds. Jesse moved his head to the beat and he smiled. 

For the next two hours or so, we created a choregraphy number, and got the pitch of Rihanna and Kanye West.

After practice we drank some waters and discussed about the dance..

"Okay guys. I'm leaving to a dinner date with Beca so, work on the dance and I trust you all will at least try to practice it." Jesse said and he grabbed his things and left. Benji then excused himself to work on his magic tricks and Kolio left also.. probably to fix his hat.

"So.. Jesse's choregraphy... Grade F---" Michael said. I was looking for a gatorade in the huge ice chest we had when I heard this, I quickly resumed to make it seem like I was not listening.

"He focuses way too much on Beca.." Steven said.

"We lost the Riff Off, then Regionals.. if we cannot win the Semi's I do not know what I will do with myself.." Hat said, which I made a note to myself later to know his name. I then decided to speak what I felt on this situation..

"Guys, he's trying, I mean we did get second place at Regionals but atleast we advanced..." I said.

"Yeah because you were wearing mini shorts, have nice legs, and a thin black shirt.." Micheal said.

"Hey watch your mouth asshole, that's my girl.." Greg defended me.

"Come on Greg you have to admit, the only reason we advanced was because of Gabriella!" Steven yelled.

"The reason why we advanced was BECAUSE Gabriella is a good singer!" Greg yelled.

"No! We advanced because she has a ass and legs that make most guys get a boner!!" Steven yelled back.

"ASSHOLE!" I yelled and I ran up to him and pounced on him and I started punching him. The guys quickly pulled me off of him.

"I am leaving!" I announced and I grabbed my bag and I left the room.

*Next Day Practice..*

"Where's Gabriella? and what is with your eye Steven??"

Jesse asked as he saw his fellow Treblemaker with a bruise forming and his lead girl Treblemaker gone.

The guys stayed quiet.

Greg sighed and Jesse looked at Greg.

"What the hell happened when we were gone?" Kolio asked.

The guys stayed quiet again... Benji, Kolio and Jesse wondered.

*Meanwhile..*

"I think I have a Heart Attack... " 

I smiled as I saw the Bellas rehearse, I saw Beca sing and I clapped for her. I then adjusted my earing and pulled my hair back (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90526528) I walked to Beca who was very tired.

"I loved it..." I said.

"You better not be stealing my songs.." Beca warned.

"We already got songs.. but you really blew us away at Regionals.." I said.

"Because we are better then the Trebles, we are winning this year again.." Beca said and she drank some water.

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Just saying... Ya'll aren't the Treblemakers Aubrey or Chloe didn't see a year before the last year.." Beca said.

"Are you still pissed at the fact that I didn't want to join the Bellas.." I implied.

"I gave Jesse you because well he needed someone who could help him at least achieve at almost winning.." Beca said.

"Fuck you Beca.. You might also want to think about changing your fucking dance and song.." I warned.

"Is that a warning?" She asked.

"It's a fucking promise.."