Trebles Dinner *more like a filler*

Red Lobster. 9:23 PM.

The Treblemakers, me and Beca sat down. I sat next to Beca who was next to Jesse, Greg took his seat next to me and most of the Trebles were scattered. Amy, Bumper and Donald were seated infront of us and I sipped on my sprite. "I don't feel comfortable with what I'm wearing.." I said to Beca, more like whispered. *(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89165886)

"You look fine.." Beca reasurred.

"You look better.." I added. Beca then looked at her outfit and nodded. We giggled a little bit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89167028).

"So what brings you two here?" Beca asked Bumper & Donald.

"For our masters.." Donald answered and the waitress came back with our food.

"That's nice." Beca said.

"So Becky-" Beca interupped.

"Beca.." She cleared it off with Bumper.

"Tomato potato.. Why didn't you have Gabriella join the Bellas?" Bumper said.

"She didn't tell me she could sing and Amy kind of forced her.." Beca said.

"She crushed it at the finals.." Amy said. Bumper nodded.

"Having a girl in the Trebles is not bad either.. it gives us more options to have different songs from different artist's.." Benji said.

"That's good..." Donald said.

Dinner went out well.. more then awkward. Jesse and the other Trebles conversated with Bumper and Donald and I just kept myself more to Greg and Beca.

"Babe.." Greg said.

I cleaned my lip from my shrimp pasta with the napkin and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"When we get back to the room.. there's something I want to show you." He said. I smiled and kissed him.

"Taste just like shrimp." We giggled together.

Sorry for the boring chapter. The next one is the RIFF OFF (: