Practice

2 Weeks Later. A day before Regionals.

"He got that super bass.."

"Boom boom boom baby.."

I sang and I grabbed Jesse's hand and he spun me. We then ended the routine and I stopped. I took a deep breath and Jesse announced a 5 minute break. I grabbed a water from the ice chest and I popped the bottle opened and drank some.

"You got a little poundcake going on..."

I turned and saw Bumper checking out my ass.

"Take a pictute it will last longer. It's all Greg's.." I replied.

"From what I hear Greg hasn't tapped that yet.. soo.." Bumper said.

"How the fuck do you know that?" I asked.

"Its obvious.. That necklace... he's given that to multiple virgins and well.... lets say... they're no longer virgins anymore." Bumper said. That really hurt..

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

"Coaching Jesse..." Bumper added.

I finished my bottle of water and walked up to the guys, they suddenly got a little quiet and disbanded. Greg stood there and smiled, "Hey baby.." He kissed me.

"Great practice..." He added, I nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"This necklace is pretty small.. here.." I unhooked the clasp and gave it to Greg.

"Ill get a new one then.." He said.

"No.. No, no.. I don't need you to. In fact... I think we should just keep our distance..." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I just. Maybe we should break up.." I said. Dropped the bombshell. Greg widened his eyes and everybody heard what I said.

"I have to go..." I then grabbed my bags and Greg just stayed there. I left the practice area and walked my way to back to the dorm.

"Gabriella! Gabriella wait!" I heard Greg yell... I stopped and turned.

"What Greg?" I said.

"Why are you doing this Gabriella? Why?"

"Why couldnt you just be a man and tell me about your past?!" I yelled and dropped my bag and pushed him away.

"What past?" He yelled.

"About that necklace and all the virgins!" I yelled back. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"How many huh? How many did you fuck and dump??" I asked and crossed my arms.

"It was only 2..." I rolled my eyes and I picked up my bag and tried to walk away.

"Babe no... Trust me its different with you." He tried to say.

"Two girls. Two virgins and you made them fall in love with you and you just broke their hearts... I'm sorry Greg." I said.

"It is really different." Greg said.

"I don't wanna be the third." I said. "Ill be at Beca's, ... in the meantime.. go fuck some hoe." I said and I walked away. I started walking to Baker Hall.

I then felt something sliding down my cheek and I wiped a tear away. Crap...

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Beca answered and she held her phone in her hand.

"Gabriella..."

I dropped my bag and Beca held me and kissed my forehead.

"Should I get the cheesecake?" Fat Amy added.

I wanted to laugh but my heart was breaking. ..

*31 minutes Later.*

"Bumper hits on you?" Amy asked.

"Yes.. I'm sorry Amy.." I said.

"Why are you sorry? I broke up with Bumper a day after the Riff Off." Amy said.

"No wonder why he was acting weird..." I said.

"Yeah.. I don't care for him. I'm really into Cynthia- Rose's brother." Amy said. I giggled and Amy handed me a piece of chocolate cheesecake.

"If Greg is really using you for that then just move on..." Beca said.

"I am... I jus--"

Don't You Forget About Me played and Beca signed as she picked up her phone.

"Hello... What's wrong Jesse... No you may not talk to her... she doesn't want to talk to him.. Babe... I have to go... I love you to.." Beca hanged up the phone and she looked at me.

"The Regionals are tommorow and I can't be on a bus with him for two hours!" I said.

"Bring something to do." Amy suggested.

"I don't know.. Look guys.. I hope you do good. " I said.

"Even if you two are broken up, you guys need to pull through for your team..." Beca said.

I bit my lip and thought of that...