the life changer part 1

4:30

"Do you like them?"

I nodded and I pulled the nails and examined them, perfect style. I then put my nails in the fan machine and waited a couple of minutes for them to dry. Once I saw that they were dry, I got up and I paid the fee, I looked at the time and saw it was 4:43, crap I needed to get to the hair salon. I then left the store and almost speed walked/ ran to hair salon, Once I got there, which was in a record time, the ladies immediately took care of my hair.

7:15 p.m.

"Where is she???"

Bumper asked as he watched the Treblemakers stretched, Jesse had told him that Gabriella was going to be a little late bjt he didn't figure she was going to be late to the point where they might have to go on without her. It was going to be two more groups and then the Bellas, and then finally the Treblemakers. Bumper watched as the guys went over some more sounds and moves. Bumper practiced a little bit more and he helped Donald.

7:30 PM.

"Lincoln Center please and step on it, I will give you a 150 $ if you get there in under 5 minutes." I yelled to Cab Driver.

I made sure she was not looking and I took off my shirt and I made a move for my jeans. I pulled out the dress I brought earlier and slipped it on, I then got into a weird position where I could easily fix it, which that made it a little hard considering for my nails, (http://blingup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/deep-black-nail-tips-swarvoski-rhinestones.jpg). I was thankful the ladies at the salon did my makeup, so I didn't have to worry about it.

I took off all of my jewelry and I put on the jewelry I had purchased, and I grabbed the heels and started to put them on. I grabbed the long black jacket and I covered myself, the cabbie arrived and I threw her hundred and fifty, I checked the time and I literally ran to the backstage area. 

7:42 pm

"Let's go guys.."

"Where's Gabriella???"

They all asked and Bumper and Jesse looked at each other, "She will be here.. hands in," The Boys looked a little worried but they put their hands in.

"1, 2, 3 Swag!"

They saw the Barden Bellas come off the stage and take their seats, their set list of songs were Nicki Minaj - Starships, Pink - Sober, Beastie Boys - Fight for your Right, and Kelly Rowland's Motivation. That was going to be a little tough to beat.. 

"and now, hoping to be ICCA's champions again, here are the Barden University Treblemakers!!!"

Here we go.. Bumper thought.

Bumper lead the front he got to his knees, Michael and Brian stood next to each other, Kolio, Benji, and Unicycle stood behind them, and Jesse, Greg, and Donald stood behind them.

Donald waited until everyone was silent and did a familiar beat with his mouth. Kolio and Benji brought in the electric piano... and Unicycle, Michael and Brian came out with the mmmmm's...

"And ooh, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

And ooh, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly

And ooh, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive" Jesse sang his high note voice as they sung That Power by will.i.am and Justin Bieber. The crowed cheered as the song being a club favorite was sung..

"And im loving every second minute hour bigger better stronger power.." Bumper sang and he followed Jesse's moves as the two sang it together and Donald came in and helped with the beat break.

"They call me will-A

Stay so cool, i'm chilley

I done made that malley

On my way to that valley.." Donald rapped in a similar will.i.am voice and he continued to rap for the song until they stopped. The crowd wondered..

"She wants me to come over

I can tell her eyes don't lie

She's calling me in the dark.." Benji sang as the song was suddenly switched to The Wanted's I Found You, the crowd went nuts for it and the next verse was passed to Greg.

"I wanna put my hands on her hands

Feel the heat from her skin

Get reckless in the starlight.."

All the boys then joined in as they formed a straight line and sang the chorus.

"I found you, in my darkest hour

I found you, in the pouring rain

I found you, when I was on my knees.."

They sang and the crowd was blown away and the guys sang more of it until Kolio, Michael, Brian, Donald, Bumper, Greg, Benji, Unicycle stood in a vertical line and Jesse lead them out with a last high note and they stopped (if you don't know what I mean, think of the Trebles finals, when Jesse introduced Benji.. oh now your nodding your head.. back to the story) the lights dimmed down and the crowd heard the floor being walked on by heels.

Suddenly a fiery red head girl appeared with maroon heels and a beautiful maroon flowing dress, she pulled the mic from her back and sang.. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92275381)

"This girl is on fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...."

The crowd cheered even more and Donald and Unicycle added the drums and the rest of the guys added the piano.

"She's walking on fireeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Gabriella sang and the boys let her have her solo... in her mind she thought, Perfect.

She stopped, and changed to the last song.

"You could travel the world,

But nothin' comes close,

To the golden coast!"

The crowd clapped as I sang California Girls, The boys filled in with sounds and we all sang, I then got into the center and as Donald began to rap.

"The girl's a freak,

She drives a Jeep,

And lives on the beach.

I'm okay

I won't play

I love the Bay

Just like I love L.A."

I fit in more of the girl parts and we all sang California and Donald filled Snoop Dogg's saying and we all finished.

The crowd rose up from their seats and clapped, I saw my dad and he yelled, "Way to go Gabby!" I smiled and we bowed down and exited the stage to sit down, I walked to my seat and I felt someone pulled my waist, I turned and sw Greg and he kissed me... thinking about everything these past couple of months.. how he treated me, how he loved me, how he practically helped me with everything.. I smiled and kissed him back much more passionatley.