Gabriella meet Bumper & Donald..

*Next Day.*

"This one is for the boys with the booming system

Top down, AC with the cooling system

When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up

Got stacks on deck like he savin' up"

I sang and I looked at Greg as he made sounds for me. He then approached me and he felt my heartbeat. The choergraphy Jesse was teaching us was kind of hard. First I had to memorize the dance of the grind of the Super Bass video, then I had to match pitch Minaj's high note in the song, and then to top it off, I have to memorize her pitch. We were practicing this song for the Regionals and we were also practicing for the Riff Off. I asked Jesse what the fuck a Riff Off was and he said he'll inform me. Oh well..

"He got that super bass.." I sang and pretended to throw a microphone at Jesse.

"This one is for the boys in Polos. Entrepreneur dudes & the moguls.."

Jesse rapped and I danced with Benji and Greg.

"Yall' have a girl now!?"

The dance was thrown off and I stopped dancing. Crap! That's because I had it real good.

"Take 10!" Jesse yelled.

Suddenly two guys approached Jesse and Benji. I went up to them and I saw it was a nice looking cinammon guy and a little cabage patch kid.

"Gabriella this is Donald, he graduated last year, and this is Bumper, he is the one that left abruptly before the ICCA's." Jesse said.

"Oh yeah! Your Amy's boy?" I asked.

"Yes I am. Come on Jes! John Mayer.." Bumper said and Jesse rolled his eyes.

"So you guys decided to add a girl?" Donald asked.

"It's going great. She knows how to match pitch perfect." Jesse added. Bumper then approached me and sang "Awwwhhhhhhh.." I harmonized his pitch.

"Sing above a G Sharp." Bumper said and sang it.

"She's fucking great.." Bumper added giving me a seductive smile.

"She's also my girlfriend.." Greg said. I turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bump' they got matching hair.." Donald added.

"Greg has helped Gabb's voice in pitch.." Benji said.

"Chill Magic." Bumper said.

"Look guys what are yall doing here?" Jesse asked.

"We came back for a Master's degree. Donald finishing his Music and I'm finishing my Film degree.." Bumper said.

"So y'all want to be Trebles again?" Jesse assumed.

"Not really looks like you have a full house. We just wanted to see how the Trebles were doing.." Donald added.

"Yeah so why don't yall run through your song and we be the judge of it?" Bumper suggested. Jesse nodded and he called the Trebles to form. "Babe don't worry.. just pretend he's not here.." Greg said and he kisses my forehead.

We then get into a circle and Unicycle does his beats.

*2 full minutes later..*

"He got that super bass." I sang and we all stopped.

"Hmm not bad..." Donald said.

"Gabriella you were great... " Bumper added.

"Why don't we stay for Dinner?" Bumper suggested, being the ex leader it was tradition for the new leader to the treat the ex leader to a dinner.

"Might as well.." Jesse said.

Fuck... I thought.