Riff Off

After Dinner.

"Close your eyes babe.."

I closed my eyes and I felt my hair being pulled back. I felt something on my neck and Greg cursed.

"Open em.." I opened my eyes and I was standing infront of a mirror. Greg stood behind me and I smiled brightly as the necklace. It was one of the original necklaces by Jane Seymour, the open heart. 

"I love it so much babe.. Thank you." I said and I kissed him.

"You know.. just for my baby.. One and almost 1/4 being together.." He said and smiled brightly.

"You don't need to worry about why or the price.. just saw it and thought of you.." He said. I stopped smiling..  

".... I love you so much.." He said and kissed me on my neck and ran a hand down my arm.

"Your not a virgin aren't you Greg?" I asked.

"Why you asking that babe?" He said.

"... No worries." I turned and kissed him. Greg smiled and he hugged me.

"RIFF OFF TIME!" Me and Greg jumped slightly and Jesse opened the door, "Riff Off... pronto dentay!" Jesse said and he threw our Treblemaker jackets at us. I rolled my eyes and said, "What the hell is a Riff Off?" Greg smiled and said, "You will find out.."

*Riff Off. Drained Pool.*

"WELCOME TO THE RIFF OFF!" 

I held Greg's hand as Justin annouced it. The BU Harmonics did siren yell like type of noice and I saw that all the Accapella groups were here, The Bellas, The High Notes, and us.. The accapella groups cheered on and clapped. Greg handed me a red solo cup and drank some of the contents.

"Who's ready to get VOCAL!" 

I cheered and I saw Beca and she mouthed, "Your'e going down.." and I replied, "So?" and giggled.

"The winner will be awarded the best gift of all, the microphone used by Mariah Carey when she sang at the Grammy's!" Justin said and I raised my eyebrows, wonder how he got that?

"Let's see our first category!" Justin said and he used a hand held projector and the spinner spunned. "Gab." Jesse grabbed me and he kepted me at the front.

"Women of today's R&B !" Justin said. "Oh crap." I saw Beca smile and she ran up and Jesse pulled me along and Jesse cut her off as she was about to say something.

"I never thought I fall for you as hard as I did.." Jesse sang Knock You Down by Keri Hilson. The Treblemakers came and started making multiple songs. Once Jesse finished with his verse, the BU Harmonics cut us off with Mariah Carey's Obsessed.

"Why you so obsessed with me Boy I want to know.. lyng that your--"

Becca caught them off with Party by Beyonce.

"Cause we like to party..." Beca clapped her hands and The Bellas followed the song and suddenly a fellow acca-person from the High Notes came up and cut Beca off.

"... Cause baby.. I was..... this way?" It seemed she was singing Lady Gaga's Born This Way but.. she couldn't find the words. I giggled.. and Justin said, "Side effects of weed.. You are .." The groups clapped and yelled "Cut off!" The stoner rolled her eyes and went to sit with her group.

"So we just sing a song to the category?" I asked Greg.

"Yeah babe. But we have to sing It.. not it's remember that okay?" I nodded.

"Next category is.." Me and Greg went back to the front with Jesse and we waited impatiently.

"Songs about love.." I smiled and I was just about to sing when Beca started sing, "You are fine, you are sweet, but Im still up in naive, with my heart," Amy, Cynthia Rose, and Stacie provided back up for Say Ok by Vanessa Hudgens. My eyes widened, "Benji.." I gestured. I whispered him the song and I whispered it to Greg and Jesse.

"and don't you understand, your'e love is one in a million.."

I cut Beca off with One In A Million by Aaliyah and I sang it to Greg and he added the sounds.

"and When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall

and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call

Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove

for the first time in my life, I see I need love..."

This girl... she sang I Need Love by LL Cool J. She sang the song and we just stood there and soon all the accapella groups came in and started singing and we stayed in our same spot.

Once the Riff Off was over Justin handed the microphone to the Bellas and Beca came up to me, "How was it losing?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, "Gotta give it to you.. you did good.." I admitted.

"Well.. hope to see you at regionals.." Beca said. I hugged her and I walked back to the Treblemakers.

"Well.. we still did a good job.." Jesse apposed.

"Cool it. We still lost.." Unicycle added.

"The only reason why I decided to stay was so we could win this year but if the Bellas are gonna put us down then their shouldn't be no Treblemakers." Greg said. I looked at him and said, "Look we still did pretty good.. We are going to win Regionals.." I said trying keep the mood high.

"Let's just practice more.." Benji said.

"Hands in." Jesse replied and we all put hands in. "1,2,3 SWAG!"