Sorry not Sorry

"It's a quarter after one I'm a little drunk and I need you now.."

I laid down in my bed, or Ben's bed as some Lady Antebellum played on the radio, everybody was either in the hot tub, eating or school. I had decided to stay in, it had been a week or so after the whole thing at Semi Finals.  I just, I really could not believe Greg did that.. I mean, I guess people never change their ways.. And to think.. I was actually going to give my virginity to him... Nope. I'm glad he showed me how he really is. I reached over and turned off the radio.

I grabbed my computer laptop and opened it. I decided to plug my headphones in and listen to my iTunes, I scolled down to multiple artists and thought, what not just listen to a certain genre? I put in Rock and some Metallica played.

I laid down and rested my eyes until a huge stack of paper fell on my stomach, I jolted up and my headphones disconnected from my computer and Enter Sandman blasted out and Jesse paused it.

"What the hell Jesse?!" I yelled.

"Greg wanted me to give it to you.." He said.

"so you decided to put it on my stomach?!" I yelled back.

"Well yeah and I have some news .. more like a house meeting so come down. " He said and walked to the door and looked back at me.

"Now.." He said. I rolled my eyes and stood up and I adjusted my sweater (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91101708)

I walked down the stairs with Jesse and I took a seat next to Benji and Donald. Jesse and Bumper stood in front of the Treblemakers and well we waited.. Those two had weird ass smiles on their face.

"Can you hurry up?" I said being rude.

"Okay sassy pants. Well.. the Footnotes thought they could do the shit they pulled last night. So we currently have been moved to 2nd place which puts us in the Finals!" Jesse yelled and all of us cheered. Hell I even smiled. Bumper then told us to calm down and he said more things.

"Now.. this is what happen to the Bellas last year and with luck.. god has blessed the Trebles but we need badass songs, now the max is 2 on what we usually do, but we are going to go with 4 this time."

The guys gasped.

"4?!" They all yelled, along with me.

"That is going to be a lot of memorization I don't know.." I said.

"Who asked you?" Greg said. I turned and said, "What the fuck gave you the right to even speak to me?" I snapped back.

"I have the own right to talk to my girlfriend.." Greg said.

"Don't you mean Ex?" I corrected.

"Romeo and Juliet.. chill." Donald said.

"Anyways.. yes four and here they are.." Jesse then passed out some papers to us. I grabbed one of them and passed it to Benji and I looked at the songs.

The Wanted - Glad You Came

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll

Kanye West - Runaway

Rihanna - We Found Love

"Can you handle Rihanna's high notes Gab?" Greg said, extending my name out.

"Did you handle the clap Stacie gave you?" The guys ooohhh'ed and I knew it was a smart comeback,

"Were you able to handle anything I gave you?" Oh he wants to go there.

"If I ever did handle anything, I'm pretty sure it would be small." I went there.

"I don't know why I decided to pursue anything with you." I stopped and everybody grew silent.

"I'm done. I quit the Trebles. I cannot sing with a low life bitch ass singer who is just mad because I did not give MY virginity away! I'm sorry I have much more self respect then Stacie or any girl you have tricked to sleeping with you!" I yelled and I tore up the paper and threw it at his face. I walked away and I heard Bumper yell, "What the fuck man!?" 

"Gab can we talk about this? Come on girl you don't really want to quit the Trebles?" Jesse said as he followed me up the stairs. I just ran up the stairs and I pushed the door open. I quickly closed it and locked it. I grabbed my bags which were not that unpacked, I saw the papers Greg left me. I grabbed the lighter and I walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower head and I threw the papers in the trash. I flicked the lighter and threw it in the trash can and watched it lit up. I walked out and grabbed my bags as I heard Jesse yell for me to open the door. I then opened it and said, "Put the trashcan in the shower before this place burns." He quickly ran to the bathroom. I walked down the stairs and I grabbed my purse. I opened the door and left that godforsaken house.

I walked back to school grounds and I sat on a bench. I then pulled out my phone and dialed my father's number.