Aca-Initiation Night

"Treble Jackets."

Jesse handed me the jacket and I smiled. Treblemaker? I could get use to that.

"Now I'm Jesse the leader. These are my co leaders, Greg and Benji. You will answer to these captains and myself only. We will practice Monday through Friday 6pm to 9pm. We will be learning different varieties of songs. Since we have a girl now, Gabriella you will be working with the high notes of Benji and Greg. Kevin you will do bass so you will be working with myself and Unicycle. Now you two are excused and meet back here by 8 so we could go to Aca Initiation Night."

Jesse excused us and I approached Greg. "Hello cutie.." I said and he smiled and kissed me.

"How does it feel to be a Treblemaker?" He asked.

"It feels good." I said.

"I didn't know you could sing. The Bellas wanted you but we got you." Greg said.

"I hope Beca isn't mad." I said.

"Its going to be alright. Now since Barden is practically co-ed you'll be sharing a room with me." He said. I smiled.

"More time for us." I said and I gave him another kiss.

"Let's go get ready.." Greg answered.

*Aca Initiation Night*

"Do  I look good?" 

Greg turned to look at me,"Do  I look good?" 

Greg turned to look at me, replacing my urban punk rocker look was this cute black and red muscle tee, with the Treblemakers red jacket, with some straight legged jeans and red ankle boots that gave off an illusion of me wearing long boots also I had applied some makeup and styled my hair a little bit. ( http://www.polyvore.com/acainition_night/set?id=88998661 ) Greg widened his eyes and his mouth stood agape.

"I think I want to marry you..." Greg said.

I laughed and I threw my jacket on. I looked at the time and it read 7:50. "Okay let's go babe." I said.

*the party.*

Me and Greg held hands as we walked down the stairs. "Trebles.. have fun." Jesse said. The Trebles then seperated and me and Greg stayed in the middle.

"Ill get you a drink babe." Greg said.

"I dont want anything. Im fine." I replied and he looked at me weird.

"Okay? Well you want to dance." He asked.

"I don't dance either. I'll just sit here." I said.

"Well that's not fun.." Greg replied.

"You should go. I'll be fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" Greg said.

I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek. I sat down on the seat and I pulled out my phone.

"Do my eyes decieve me or are you a Treblemaker?" Beca asked as she came up to me.

"I am.." Beca sat down and she put her drink down.

"Why arent you dancing with Greg?" She asked.

"You know me Bec'.." I said.

"Well.. I mean.. now we are sworn enemies.." Beca said and she laughed. We giggled together and hugged her.

"Now if you could excuse me Im going to my man.." Beca said and she got up and grabbed her drink. She left and I grabbed my phone. Until a red solo cup approached my presence. I looked up and Greg was smiling.

"I'm not going to just let my girlfriend sit here." He said. I smiled and I finally caved in. I drank it and I smiled.

"Great sprite." I said.

"Let's dance." He said and he just grabbed me. I smiled and Keep Your Head Up played. 

Being apart of the Treblemakers was going to be fun.. or so I hoped.