Regionals

6:10 p.m. 1 hour and 10 Minutes until Regionals.

I got a little comfortable in my seat of the Treblemaker's bus and I put my headphones in and I scrolled down to multiple artists, the Biebs, P!nk, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Sel G, Gwen Stef, and multiple people, I finally found the album and I smiled, The Element of Freedom by Alcia Keys, track seven. I took off my Treble jacket and I laid my head down.. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90256725)

Moment of honesty

Someone's gotta take the lead tonight

Whose it gonna be?

Alicia Keys voice filled my ears and I yawned. About 20 minutes later I felt my shoulder get tapped on and I opened and rolled my eyes. I turned to see Benji and I took off my headphones.

"Yes Benji. I will gladly wake up from the glorious nap..." I said sarcastically, he laughed and pulled something from his jacket.

"Not another magic trick.." I groaned.

"Well we stopped after you napped and all of us got down and ate so I grabbed the menu so you could eat on the bus... what do you want?" Benji said.

"Awe how cute. Thank you Benji.." I said.

I looked over it and ZIPPY'S was splattered over the top. I looked over it and just decided to order a burger. It looked more like a Burrito place and I hate burritos, so I was glad to see a burger option. Benji nodded and he got off the bus, I yawned again and I saw the Trebles come out and board the bus, Greg was the last to board and he looked at me, I just looked away from him.

Once Benji boarded the bus with my burger and drink, Unicycle closed the door and he revved up the bus and we continued our way to Regionals.

I unwrapped the wrapper and I listened to the guys as they chit chattered. I took a bite of the burger and sipped my drink. 

I felt my phone buzzed and I looked at the message preview..

Asshole: Can I sit with you ?

I sighed and I grabbed my phone and replied.

Gabriella: Might as fucking well..

I continued to eat my burger and I felt someone sit next to me. I sipped on my Sprite and I just continued to ignore him.

"Can we talk?"

I continued to chew and chew.. and chew.. and chew..

"Well.. those virgins.. I did not care about them. I did give them each that necklace because.. well I wanted to fuck someone.. I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and make up some whole bullshit story about how it was not like that.. I do really actually care about you. You are the only girl I care about... I'm serious.. That sex stuff.. I could wait forever. I don't really need it because as long as I have you .. that is all that matters. Gabb.."

I looked at Greg... and I chewed on my burger.

Greg kissed my forehead and I swallowed the bite. 

"Are we like about go The Notebook or Titanic or some sappy romance movie in this Bus?!" Unicycle yelled and me and Greg turned and saw the guys with puppy dog eyes. I laughed & rolled my eyes. Greg then kissed me and I wrapped my arms around him, the kiss becoming more deeper as I opened my mouth.

I'm lucky I finished my burger and drink or I would have dropped it...

*Regionals* 

"If you loved the Barden Bellas you will also love this group because they are also from Barden, ladies and gentlemen please welcome the Barden University Treblemakers!"

We were cheered on and most of us ran up to the stage and I quickly took my position.

"Now in my list it looks like the Treblemakers had decided to add a girl, Gabriella Mitchell, she is the sister of the front lady Beca Mitchell, from the Barden Bellas. Now we cannot call them the bad boys of a cappella.." John the annoucer said.

I heard Jesse made a swishing sound and I also heard the guys start making the sounds.. I grabbed the microphone.

'This one is for the boys with the booming system

Top down, AC with the cooling system

When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up

Got stacks on deck like he savin' up.."

I started rapping and Greg came up to me and he pretended to amazed about how my figure was.

"I said, excuse me, you're a hell of a guy

I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly

I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie

You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh

Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is.."

I put a hand on his chest and twirled as I shook my but. We then got in a line and I unzipped my jacket and threw it to the center and the guys made a flashing photographer motion.

"See I need you in my life for me to stay

No, no, no, no, no, I know you'll stay.."

I finished the verse and we stopped. Then everybody cheered and I smiled and took a deep breath, all the dancing and then singing.. a lot of hard work.

10 Minutes Later.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for, the results of tonight's Regional Qualifying competition.. in third place.. The Sockapellas!"

Most people cheered and I saw that none of us were clapping.

"Do we clap?" I asked Jesse.

"No.." Unicycle said.

"Never.." Greg added.

"and in second place.. advancing to this years Semi Finals, the Barden Treblemakers..!" We got cheered but I saw that most of the guys sighed.

"and tonight, the winner, the most recent ICCA's Competition the Barden Bellas!"

Fuck..