Meeting Him

Your POV:
I sat at a small table, tucked away in a small corner. I looked around and sighed, there were so many of those black puff balls. Ever since I was young, I could see things not of this world. It happened when I was six, I was sitting peacefully reading a book in my garden when all of a sudden the sky turned dark and stormy. "Hello?" I asked in my high pitched voice. No one answered me, but I knew it was there. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the one you know as satan." The voice sneered darkly.

"Satan..? I don't understand." I said, tilting my head.

"Then this will help you." And with that, I felt a searing burn on my back. I cried out in pain and I felt blood stream from my back.

I sighed and closed my book. Oh boo.. I really need to get that out of my head.." I mumbled.

True cross academy.. The best school in the world. I turned a corner and someone crashed into me, making me drop all of my books. I tumbled to the ground and yelped. "Oh shit! Sorry!" A voice apologized. "Are you okay?"

I looked up and turned pink. There was a handsome boy standing in front of me. He had pointy teeth and ears, a sword on his back, and a dazzling grin. I nodded slowly. "I-I'm fine.." I answered shyly.

He patted my head and held out his hand to help me up. I gratefully took it and stood up. "Wow.. You are really short." He commented.

I blushed, I was up to his chest, not any taller. "I-I'm not short! I'm still growing!" I defended poutily.

He laughed. "Well I have to go! See ya!" He turned and started to walk off.

"Wait!" I called. He turned around and looked at me curiously. "I-I'm ____ ____... Whats your name..?" I asked.

"Rin Okumura."