Bonus Chapter: Halloween

Rin's POV:

I was sitting next to Yukio in our classes in the Academy when this girl walked up to us. "Hey Yukio! We were having a party this Saturday. It's a costume party!"

I totally perked up because it's a party! I looked to Yukio to see if he would say yes. He frowned before leaning into his hand, "Uhm... I don't know if I can... I mean, I promised to hang with my brother." He said.

I internally rolled my eyes because of course he would. The girl glanced at me before sighing softly, "He can come too... And if you have any other friends the more the merrier!"

Yukio smiled before nodding. "Okay!" He told her with his charm.

She giggled and ran off to her friends. "Wow, we got invited to a party!" I said with sparkling eyes.

Yukio chuckled, "yeah? You should go invite ____, he might want to come."

I nodded, "Yep! I'll go right now!" I stood up and ran off towards my boyfriend.

Your POV:

I sighed as I was putting books away in the library when I heard screaming from the door, "____!!!!!!"

Startled, I turned around and saw Rin. "Rin! Shush! It's a library!" I screeched in a hushed tone.

He stopped and looked towards the irritated librarian. He laughed nervously before quickly walking over. "Hey... Uhm, we got invited to a costume party and it'd be hella sweet if you went with me!"

I blushed. That dork! I smiled at him and gently poked his chest, "okay, I'll go."

He beamed with excitement, "Great! It's Saturday! So... In two days! Get a costume by then!" He cheered.

I nodded and put away my book, turning towards him. "I'll meet you guys at the party. I want my costume to be a surprise."

He blinked in confusion before grinning. "Okay! I'll see you then, darling~" he teased and kissed my cheek before running off.

I turned a dark red. Darling? My hands covered my face as I couldn't help my goofy smile.

Time skip to Saturday, Ayami's house:

Rin's POV:

I groaned in annoyance. I wanted my boy! And to see his costume! I dressed like a ghost. Haha, funny right?? Yukio dressed like a monk! Bon actually got invited too with Shima and Konekomaru. They dressed like the three wise men.

"Waaaaah! Where's ____!" I whined and started stomping in my place.

"Calm down idiot! I'm right here!" a beautiful voice hissed.

I turned and my jaw almost hit the floor. ____ was wearing short black shorts, black ears; paws; tail, red ribbons with bells on them wrapped around the ears, and a red shirt with black furry collars and hems.

He looked so fucking cute! Oh my god I'm going to die. "____! You look so adorable!"

He blushed and smiled at me, "Of course.... I picked it because I thought you would.." He said shyly.

"OYA OYA OYA" was heard in the background, then random hoots. Weirdos.

"Well... Uh... Thank you." I said awkwardly. I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes, "Hey... I love you..."

He shyly smiled and leaned into my chest, "I love you too... Now let's go enjoy the party."

I grinned widely, "Yeah!"

So I know it's super early but since the contest ends a couple days before Halloween I decided to do this now. Plus I wanted to draw ____! This is my OC Jamie :) he's super cute! Down below is my ____ in the costume!

 Plus I wanted to draw ____! This is my OC Jamie :) he's super cute! Down below is my ____ in the costume!