GODDAMMIT YUKIO!

Your POV:

I felt my heart hammer in my chest. Rin and I were awkwardly sitting in the hospital room. If you're wondering why we didn't kiss..... it was.... I felt our lips drawing closer and closer... we were about to kiss when the door slammed open and out of shock Rin flung backwards. I pouted because I reeeeaally wanted to kiss him... damn you Yukio. I had a slight frown as Rin left to deal with something, so Yukio walked over and sat beside me. "So, did something happen?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I puffed out my cheeks. "No. Something was about to happen, but you ran in before he could kiss me!" I whined, playfully smacking Yukio with a pillow.

Yukio's face paled. "Damn it! So close!" He groaned. "Sorry for ruining your kiss ____." He apologized.

I smiled softly. "Don't worry about it. I'm probably not worthy to date him anyways.." I said sighing heavily.

The twin put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't say that. If I didn't think you weren't worthy of dating my brother, I wouldn't bother trying to help you nor would I let you speak to him." He said with a smile in his voice.

I grinned at him. "Thank you, Yukio."

He blushed slightly, probably in embarrassment. (OR IS IT?!?!) "No problem.. well I should get going. You need to rest up." He said with a chuckle.

I nodded. "See you later Yukio."

He smiled and waved before leaving my room. I sighed. "Oh boy..."

Rin's POV:

I didn't know what was going on with me! I was about to kiss a guy! Well he was cute... but.. I growled and shook my head. "I'm such a moron.." I whined to myself. I stared at the hospital windows. "Plus... I promised I wouldn't fall in love again... not with what happened with Shiremi..." I said to myself, baring my teeth. Shiremi, unknowingly, lead me on, but it turned out she was in love with my brother and only thought of me as a best friend. When Yukio turned her down she got mad and left the school to live in her mother's shop. Love hurts...

I heard a noise crack behind me and I turned to see Konekohamaru crouching there. "Ugh.. .cant find... stupid.. eehhhmm." He mumbled to himself.

"What're you doing?" I asked the small bald monk.

"Oh! Hey Rin. I was searching for some special herbs. I heard they grew around here somewhere.. so I was just checking it out." He answered.

"Oh... well.. carry on, I guess." I said, awkwardly scratching my neck. He nodded and crawled off under the brush. What a weird guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FUCKING DID IT! I UPDATED! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!