Its The Final Countdown

DUHDUHDUH DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Final chapter guys! Thanks for sticking with this mess of a fanfic!

Your POV:

I smiled softly as I relaxed in bed with Rin lying across my stomach. My book was in my hands and coincidentally is was a romance between a human and the offspring of Satan. Which made me laugh as that was the main reason why I was reading it.

Rin was snoring happily against me, drooling a bit, but I didn't care as I found it adorable.

The moment was short lived as Yukio gently knocked and walked in. He smiled at us and nodded, "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. My wounds healed up nicely." I told him, running my fingers through Rin's hair.

"That's good." He walked over to me and handed me a letter, "It's from the church where Rin and I lived as children. They want to meet you one day." He smiled again before walking out.

I carefully opened the letter and read:

Dear ____,

Thank you so much for taking care of that idiot Rin and his brother. We hear great stories from Yukio, Though we wished some weren't as painful for you.

One day you should come visit! We'll make takoyaki and other delicious meals!

Think about it? Okay?

Have a nice day! (Or week whenever you get this)

Love, the priests.

A happy smile formed against my lips and I glanced down at Rin, my heart swelling. "I'll visit soon..."