Bonus: Titania030

Your POV:

I sighed as I walked down the halls of my new school. It was called True Cross Academy.

It was the same boring school with the same boring people. That is, until I heard yelling from down the hall.

Turning the corner I saw two guys around my age. One was yelling and complaining whilst the other sat back and watched with a small grin.

They were hella handsome.

I found out their names were Yukio and Rin, Rin was the hottest one in my opinion but don't tell Yukio.

Peacefully, I was doing my work. I heard footsteps running at me and before I could react Rin was in my face, "___!!! I have a plan!!"

"Plan?"

"Yeah! We're gonna sneak out to the forest. It'll be great!" Rin had a huge toothy smile so it was hard to say no.

I bit my lip, "Okay. But it'll be dangerous." I warned him.

He stared blankly at me before asking: "From one to Australia how dangerous we talking?"

"Wallaby way Sydney."

"Dear lord!"

We stared at each other before busting up laughing and he pulled me up, "Go get ready! We're gonna watch movies at my dorm until we're ready to leave."

I smiled and followed the handsome boy down the hall.

Later that night, we were dressed in black. I owned like no black clothing so he gave me his black sweater and sweatpants to wear.

We were mission impossible sneaking around the school's light house that searched for intruders. Or delinquents.

Stealthily we made it to the forest, once there Rin tugged me further into the brush, making my heart thump.

"Here we are!" Rin announced in a boasting sort of tone.

I rolled my eyes but then I saw what he was looking at, it took my breath away. He set up a picnic with little tea light candles and a blanket for us to sit on.

I felt my face burn Crimson and I shyly smiled at him, "Was this your way on asking me out...?" I asked with a whisper.

He smiled softly and held my hand, "Yes... ___, will you go out with me?" He questioned, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

Feeling pretty flattered, I nodded quickly and buried my red face in his chest, "Of course..."

But then, as we started to enjoy our meal, the lunch lady popped out of the bushes with a ruler, "OI! WOT U THINK YER DOIN OUTTA BED?!" She howled.

Rin and I looked at each other before screeching and running down a random path.

He took a turn and I followed him, my heart racing and palms sweaty (moms spaghetti).

Suddenly he stopped and I crashed into his back, "What-"

He looked at me and asked, "What's your plan?"

I gaped at him, "My plan?! I was following your plan!!" I shouted.

"What plan would I be having?!"

"You were running down paths like you knew what you were doing!"

"I only did that because you weren't telling me not to!"

We were breathless from yelling and I warily looked into his eyes, "What do we do now...?"

"Call Yukio?"

"Call Yukio."

THIS IS SO LATE I APOLOGIZE I THOUGHT I FINISHED IT IM SORRY