Fifty Shades Of Shut The Hell Up

Your POV:

I walked down the halls of this huge school with my thoughts running wild. I desperately wanted to eat some bread. I love bread. I love bread. Stupid Oprah commercial.

Anyways, Rin and I had a huge blow up. Literately. He was practicing using his sword in a spare classroom. I warned him to be careful since we were in a Chemistry room. He just made a stupid pun about us having great chemistry before proceeding to swing at a bottle of chemicals and causing a small explosion. I got a concussion and a lot of scratches. He was apologizing nonstop, but what he did was dumb.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my bandaged cheek before relaxing against the wall that was to my right.

"____...."

"What?" I looked around for the source of the voice, but I didn't see anyone. I yelped and let out a scream as I was dragged down the hall by my ankles.

Rin's POV:

I felt so so soooooo shitty. I hurt ____ so much and I felt like a total dick. He stared at me with this fire in his eyes. I don't mean the sexy passion fire either, I mean the "Im going to end you" kind of fire. I bought a bunch of bread for him. He seems to like bread. 

"AHHHHH!!!" 

I dropped everything I was holding and ran towards the voice. It was his. I turned the corner and saw ____ being dragged down the hall, his stomach was scraped up from road burn. 

"___!!!!" I screamed and grabbed my sword before racing forward towards the- wait. What was dragging him!?

There was nothing there. As suddenly as I realized this, ___ was dragged through a wall. Like, he just phased through. "RIN!" I heard his voice muffled before I stared in shock at the wall that was slowly seeping with a red liquid. 

"___...?"

MUAHAHAHAHA I UPDATED! ONly for you bastards. Welcome back to plot and not more pointless fillers. Enjoy this cliffy.