Marital??

Rin's POV:

I was fuming pissed. My, unfortunately, father by the name of Satan, kidnapped ___ to marry him!

Or whatever. I guess he wanted him so he could be entertained. ___ isn't a toy! He's a boy who loves bread! BREAD DAMN YOU! THERES NONE IN HELL.

Anyways, "What the hell do you mean he's your bride?!"

Satan smirked and dropped ___ like a sack of potatoes. "Exactly what I said. You love him, so I want him. Easy."

"Well you can't have him!!!" I roared and swung my sword. He blocked it with a laugh.

"Is that the best you can do?!"

We started fighting, blocking, hitting. Everything. I would save ___ from my, again unfortunately, father.

Yukio was trying to help as well by saying incantations. I wish the others were here. I could honestly use their help.

I fell to my knee and started panting. He was too strong. I felt my vision blur as tears burned my eyes. I saw ___ lying a few feet away, bleeding from his mouth and in a deep slumber.

I didn't want to lose him...

With all my might, I stood up and coughed. So strong man. Just cough. That'll scare him.

I rose my sword above my head one more time and swung quicker than I had before. THE POWER OF LOVE FUELS ME!

Again, again, again, and again I struck. Satan was coughing up blood. Weird because he's a demon. Then again the blood was black so....

He looked up at me with red and blue eyes. "If you weren't key to my plans I would have killed you long ago. For now, take your slut of a boy and leave." He snapped his fingers and we were instantly enveloped in a blue smoke.

Sorry I suck at fight scenes. Also! I had a fun idea!

Fanart time! Whoever created the best fanart of their oc with bread somewhere in the picture, I'll make a bonus chapter! All for them! I may do this a couple times so if you don't get picked the first time don't worry. I don't plan on ending this any time soon ;) so draw your bread fanart and tag me @konekonari so I can see it! I'll make the deadline in a bit so just make the fanart!!!!

Each person can make up to 3 submissions! Thanks! And bye!

I added my own right here!