"I love you"s?

Your POV:

I sighed softly as I finally was released from the hospital. I asked Mephisto if I could switch dorms and stay in the dorm with Yukio and Rin.

Speaking of which, I was downstairs in the kitchen with Yukio. He insisted on making me food. I looked over at Kuro and petted him. "Hehe.. Hey Kuro.." I murmured.

I looked up to Rin and smiled. He grinned back. "Okay! I'm making ya a mashed potato bowl!" He informed.

I smiled. "That sounds yummy! I can't wait!" I chirped before inhaling the scent of the delicious smells.

He chuckled before going back to stirring the potatoes.

I yawned softly and sat at the table, waiting for him to finish.

A couple hours later he walked over to me. Yukio walked in with a smile. "Ah Rin, it smells delicious." He complimented.

"Thanks Yukio! I made it specially for ___ ___!" He chirped.

I blushed. "You're too kind.." I murmured softly.

He chuckled and set down the bowls for us. I grabbed my spoon and took a bite. "Yum! It's delicious!" I hummed in delight.

Rin blushed a bright red. "Thanks.. Heh.." He murmured.

The blush on his face was cute.

*****
I was walking down the hall to my next class when Rin pulled me aside.

I blinked. "Rin?" I asked shocked.

He had a blush. "Uhm... _-___ ___..?" He asked.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I... I love you!" He declared.

My face was a bright red. "Y-You love me..?" I stammered.

He nodded. "Y-yes.. I do..." He said with a small smile on his face.

I grinned. "I love you too!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

We held each other and kissed each other deeply and passionately.

I couldn't believe that he loved me back!

I looked at him with a small smile. "I love you... So much.." I murmured.

He smiled at me. "I love you too.."

*****
A few weeks later, Rin and I were holding hands as we walked to our class. Everyone stared at us with awe written on their faces.

"Omg!"

"That freak has a boyfriend?"

"Nerd x bad boy.. Convenient."

"Cooooot..."

I saw Yukio leaning against the wall staring at me. I smiled at him and he made a motion for me to come over.

I turned to Rin. "I'll be right back." I hummed to him. He nodded and walked off.

I walked over to Yukio. "Yes?"

"I'm in love with you."

My eyes widened. "Eh?"

"EHHHHH?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I UPDATED YOU BITCHES! XDD enjoy.