Portal

Rin's POV:

The portal was a bright blue. Not like my flames, but more pale. Yukio and I passed through in a matter of seconds and when we came out we saw that we were, in fact, in Gehenna.

Our eyes widened and my mouth parted agape. "Oh god... Please no..." I felt my tail tremble as the worst thoughts swarmed my mind.

___ was stuck there. Was stuck in the god awful place. Where my father resided.

"Yukio..." I breathed with my voice catching.

Yukio walked up to me. "Don't worry, we'll find him."

I was determined to find my partner.

Your POV:

It was warm. Too warm for my liking since all I wore was sweaters. I sat up and looked around seeing I was in a fire and brimstone palace.

"Oh fuck."

A voice laughed from behind me. "Oh fuck, is right. Human."

I turned and saw a black shadow with blue flames surrounding their feet, hands, and tail. My eyes widened. "You're Satan..." I gasped.

Satan smirked, "That I am. You are ___ correct?"

"Eugh. For a devil you are extremely polite." I mumbled before nodding, "But yes."

He laughed. "How funny. Thank you for our trouble getting here. I healed your wounds to the best of my ability, but it seems you were already marked by me." He had an eerie tone to his voice.

A frown fixated on my lips. "Yes. You've caused some trouble with my friends."

"I know. I'm not sorry, how can I? I'm a demon." He briskly walked over to me. "Now then, my son is the one in love with you, right?"

My face flushed at the thought of Rin. "Yes..."

He chuckled. "I see. Well, it's too bad you're going to be stuck here." He purred.

"Wait- what?!" My eyes widened and I stood up with a glare. "You can't keep me here!"

"Yes I can. I'm a demon, an undergod, Satan himself." He smirked, "And you, ___, bear my mark."

I felt my heart drop. Rin.... Save me!