FML

We were gasping and panting. Skin on skin, lips on lips. The room felt hot and heavy as we kissed and held onto each other. It was exhilarating!

My nails drug down the pale skin on Rin's back and he just grunted and let me do whatever I needed.

With a few more moans and grunts, I let out a cry of pleasure before falling onto my back sleepily. "Nh... Rin...."

He smiled his toothy grin at me and leaned down to nuzzle me. He pulled the blankets up and over our shoulders before tugging me to his chest. My face was tucked in by the warmth of his skin before I gently and totally noncreepily, sniffed him. He smelled good. Besides the smell of sex of course.

"Good night... ___.." He murmured quietly before falling asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek before falling asleep as well.

*****

The next morning I could tell something was off. Yukio seemed to be all tired and awkward while everyone else seemed tired and annoyed.

I gently tugged on Rin's sleeve, "What's with everyone?" I asked him quietly.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'll ask Yukio."

Rin's POV:

I walked away from ___, heading out to find my brother. When I saw him he just awkwardly tried to walk away. I grabbed his arm. "Yukio! What's everyone's deal?"

He just adjusted his glasses before letting out a breath and laughing. "Rin.... we heard... everything.."

I blinked. "What...?"

He stood up straight and made a movement with his hands. "Everyyyythiiing."

Now I understood. My face flushed a bright red before I held my face. "Oh shit! ___ is going to kill me!!!" I screeched.

Yukio just chuckled. "Have fun with that.. but please refrain from doing stuff like that again. There are people trying to sleep." He walked off Cooly.

I sighed and walked down the hall and made sure I didn't bump into anyone. I heard the bath water running and I walked in hoping that it was Bon so I could ask him for advice.

But nooooo. It was ___. Shit. He looked up and saw that it was me before squeaking and falling face first into the bath. "Ow!"

I ran over. "Are you alright??" He nodded. "So.. uh... I know the reason why everyone is acting weird..."

He rose a brow at me and sat up. "Well?" 

I cleared my throat. "Yeah... uhm... everyone heard everything.... everything..."

"Everything..?"

I nodded.

He sighed and facepalmed. "Well fuck my life..." he mumbled. I laughed softly. It was rare for him to swear. I kissed his head in amusement.