Uh Oh Spaghettios

I stared at Yukio. "Wh-What?!" I asked.

He stared at me seriously before busting up laughing. "I'm just joking! I'm as straight as a ruler." He teased before patting my head. "I just wanted to tell you congratulations."

I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god.." I light punched his arm. "Not funny, FYI." 

"Sorry sorry! Your face was funny though." He grinned. "Anyways, all the Ex Wires are coming over to the dorm for demon training. Want to come?"

Stay the night with Rin? I blushed before nodding. "Yeah.. sounds fun." I replied.

He grinned. "Great. See you tonight at eight." He adjusted his glasses before walking off.

*****

I walked over to Rin and smiled at him. "Hey Rin.." I greeted sweetly.

He slung an arm over my shoulder. "You comin' over?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Mhm. Need me to bring over anything?"

He smirked and bit my ear. "You~" he teased before pulling away and laughing at my red face.

"I-Idiot..." I grumbled. 

We walked down the halls until we went to our separate classes until the bell rung. 

***** 

Eight couldn't come any faster. I was running to the boys' dorm, dressed in pale pink pjs. They were red before... my detergent just faded them to pink. I also had my overnight bag that was slung over my back.

I knocked on the door and Yukio answered. "Hey ___!" He greeted. 

I smiled and walked inside after he moved out of the way. "Hey Yukio."

He lead me down the hall and dropped my stuff off in an empty room before taking me to the dining hall. We walked inside and Rin immediately tackled me in a hug. "___!!!" He cheered and picked me up off the floor. "Whoa. So pink."

I pouted. "They were once red. I swear." I blushed at Rin's handsome face. 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Haha. Sureee." 

We sat down at the table. Konekomaru smiled at us. "I see you two are getting closer." He teased playfully.

Rin and I blushed before quickly downing our drinks.

Yukio talked about different classes of demons and what we'll see on missions before sending us off to bed. 

I stood in front of my mirror, fixing my ___ hair and poking my cheeks before I heard someone walk inside the room. I spun around and saw Rin smiling at me. "Oh! H-Hey Rin..." I greeted breathily.

He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips. "Hello.." he greeted back before leaning down and kissing my lips.