OuO

Hi! Have a happy surprise you mother fucking fucks! Also have fun reading it from Rin's point of view ;3 tis very entertaining~

NSFW duh

Rin's POV:

Finally. We were alone. We've been dating for almost a year now, and yet we barely have time together. Every time we do the do we always get interrupted or we gotta...

Yanno....

Gotta go fast.

But I'm awesome and I'm a huge sucker for cliches and romance. I, son of lord dickwad, love slow and romantic sex.

Not that I've ever had that I'm just basing it off of the hentai I've read. Fluffy hentai!

Anyways-

____ was reading his book looking focused, which was adorable!

But of course I had to ruin it. I grinned as I snuck my arms around his waist, "Hey ____.... we're alone...." I told him.

He looked up at me and grinned, "So it seems... did you have a special request~?" He mused.

"Hmmm.... want sum fuck?"

"Not exactly how I imagined you asking, but why the hell not?"

I snickered and grabbed his hand, tugging him to the bed. Our kisses started off as slow and steady, just enjoying the feeling.

Gradually the tempo sped up and hands explored bodies, causing us to shiver and groan beneath them.

Clothes were shed and breaths mingled as the kisses grew sloppier.

Then it happened, he grabbed his tie from the floor and tied my hands behind my head and had that evil little smirk on his face.

"I have a surprise.... close your eyes..." he purred.

Head? (Sorry lmfao)

I heard the pop of the lube container open and the sounds of it squirting onto his fingers, but then-

"H-Holy shit!"

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You didn't possibly think I only bottomed~?"

That was kinda hot and I was kinda uncomfortable. But honestly I liked to try new things so all I could really do was groan in response.

He giggled and continued to press his fingers along my inner walls and stretch me, leaving me panting and helpless. I was a demon! Why the was I so whiny???

My legs trembled as he left a bite along my inner thigh, a move I can proudly say he stole from me, which I stole from hentai but fuck off.

Then he asked, "are you ready?"

It didn't really occur to me I hadn't opened my eyes. He was scary when I fucked him- so I didn't even want to think about the other way... so I kept them closed.

I nodded, not finding it in myself to speak.

He pushed in gently, my body tended immediately and he let his tiny hand rest on my knee. He whispered words of encouragement and I finally nodded again to let him continue.

The first actual thrust was rough. Not in general but because I wasn't used to getting fucked in the ass, but it was okay.

Okay...

I liked it a lot more than I was happy to admit.

Especially since I was a puddle of moans and tears.

I felt like I was in one of the ahegao fanarts.

His thrusts were slow and gentle, he seemed to have read my mind (which I obviously knew he couldn't) when he found out what he wanted.

I was correct though, I did like it slow.

He leaned down and kissed my neck, pivoting his hips a certain way that made me absolutely lose my shit, aka scream in ecstasy.

I didnt last long, seeing as I was new to bottoming... he giggled again and whispered, "cute~" when I came first.

My heart was racing so fast and I couldn't calm my breaths yet, all I did was let out a breathy whine.

When he did finally come, he pulled out and flopped beside me.

No words were exchanged until I spoke up, "You're a sadist."

"You're the one who followed all my insurrections and demands~"

"... you can do that again if you want. But only until I fuck you first!!!"

Done! Lol I hope you enjoyed! Tbh I always ALWAYS thought of Rin to be a bottom/sub, even though I'm a multi shipper (BonRin and Shierin) I think that he bottoms for Bon and let's Shiemi have her way with him as well. We stan one sub man!

Plus switches are fun ;3