You Just Got Rekt

Your POV:

"But I didn't even want your mark! You fucking bastard!!" I screeched.

"I'm a demon. I don't care what you call me." He smirked down at me and a chill went down my spine.

I crossed my arms. "Why are you keeping me here?" I asked saltily.

He got a devious grin and he leaned in close, "You're going to be my bride~"

Rin's POV:

Yukio and I ran through the decaying streets that was hell. I saw the palace up ahead and knew for a fact that it was where ___ was being held.

"He's there. I know it." I said with confidence.

"I agree. But how do we get him out?"  Yukio asked me.

Fuck. I didn't think of that. I bit my lip and stared at the blazing palace. "I don't know. We'll just run in, great idea."

Yukio blinked, "Are you being sarcastic?"

I didn't answer as I ran for the doors. He muttered a 'goddammit' under his breath before chasing me.

We kicked open the doors and started yelling for ___.

The servants stared at us in shock and happiness like the prodigal sons returned. OH WAIT. I ignored them and looked from room to room.

Yukio's POV:

Rin and I split up to make it easier to find ___. It was just like him to get kidnapped.

I sighed and rubbed my face as he looked around. I was worried, sure, but this wouldn't have happened if Rin wouldn't have made him mad!

I heard noises coming from three doors down (appreciate my puns you peasants xD). When I walked over I saw Rin burning blue as he glared and growled at... Satan.

Satan was smirking and holding and unconscious ___ at his side. "Glad you could make it. You're both invited to the marital ceremony."

____ just got Rekt by a demon.