Your number, Senorita?

"Of course you are." Iorwen said rolling her eyes at him.

As expected she didn't believe in him.

"I might be, since the only girl who sees me hates me." He said with a mock hurt expression.

He cowered into telling her.

"Well I don't completely disagree with you." She said now paying the money.

"And what if I was actually cursed?"He asked hiding his curiosity with a smile.

"Then I would say you might have done something to deserve it." She said coolly.

So it was right decision not to tell her. Her answer hurt him.

"Cursed to be invisible for lifetime? You think I could have done something so bad to deserve that?" He said annoyed and hurt.

"I-I.. I didn't mean that." She said feeling awkward at his sudden anger.

She never bothered before if her words hurt anyone but now she felt guilty for some reason.

As they walked out there was a heavy air of awkwardness around them. But he didn't walk away from her even angry.

"So in which year did you die?" She asked to ease up the tension.

And she sucked at small talk.

"Senorita, like I said I am very much alive." He said with lightness back in his tone but not completely.

"So what are you, a super hero with invisibility power?" She asked shaking her head in amusement.

"At least you consider me a hero." He said with a spark in his eyes.

"You would like to think so, right?" She counter answered him.

"I would love to think so." He said with a soft voice.

It was weird that a guy was flirting with her and weirder that he was so good looking but the weirdest part was that he was affecting her.

She gulped hard and tried not to react to his words.

"I didn't mean that you deserved to be cursed, it's just you are too annoying." She said trying to defend her rude behaviour, something she has never done before.

"I am touched Senorita that you care for me and don't want me to be cursed." He said with a cunning smile.

She scoffed but this time it was accompanied with a light tip of her lips.

Tristyn felt a weird emotion in his heart, a feeling of unfamiliar warmth as he saw her lips lift in a really small smile but a smile nevertheless.

"Get lost Tristyn." She said lightly not meaning the words.

"I am lost in your beautiful eyes." He said smoothly.

Wide eyed Iorwen made a gagging noise at his cheesy line.

"Learn to take a compliment Senorita." He almost scolded her.

"I will if it's a tad bit true." She retorted.

"And who said it is a lie?" He counter questioned surprised that she will doubt a compliment about her eyes.

They were the most beautiful set of eyes he had ever seen in his long life span.

She again rolled her eyes and avoided his question. She was not used to appreciation and that bothered Tristyn a bit.

As she got in her car , Tristyn followed and opened the door to other side.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Sitting in a car?" He said confused by her question.

"I am not taking you anywhere."She said rather rudely.

"And my tough Senorita is back." He said grinning.

"Now you have two option Senorita, either we sit here whole night which is an amazing idea from my perspective and the other is you give me your number." He proposed already have a smile of victory.

"Neither, I can just kick you out." She said now getting angry.

"Kicking an invisible handsome boy, that might make you look scarier than you already are." He said now leaning back comfortably on the car seat.

He was amused and slightly enjoying making her angry.

She looked around that there were people around and they guy was no doubt invisible unless all her friends were playing a prank on her. Her fingers pinched the space between the brows and sighing in defeat she made a decision.

"So I had no idea ghost carry a cell phone." She said extending her hand in order to ask for his mobile to feed her number.

What harm could come by just giving him the number? Just few perverted, cheesy sms maybe but that she could handle.

His smile got wider and accentuated his dimple which left her dazzled for seconds.

He gave her the cell phone.

"I am not dead love." He said rather tiredly now.

"Then call me when you are ready to tell me what you are." She said hoping that he would never want to tell her the truth, if there was any.

"Eager to have dirty talk with me, are you?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Arggh... get out Tristyn before I go all lethal on you."

"I find the lethal you very sexy." He said with a sly smile.

And then he was out of the car.

Iorwen immediately started the car and before he could exacerbate her frustration further she left.

After a while her phone rang and she groaned.

My soul mate. She can't believe he stored his number my soul mate, that guy was impossible!

"What now Tristyn?" She yelled.

"Just checking if you missed me or not." He answered rather happily.

"And what did you find out?" She asked.

"That you did. You picked up my calling knowing well enough that it was me even though we separated like five minutes ago." He explained with evident cockiness.

"I am amazed how delusional you are. Even if a person doesn't like you, you decide in your head that they do." She sounded incredulous yet amused.

"It's called confidence Senorita, not delusion."He said in a really sexy tone.

"Yeah so much confidence that you declared yourself my soul mate and saved your contact under that title." She said through gritted teeth gripping car's steering wheel tighter.

"That Senorita is not confidence, that is a fact." He stated with a ring of truthfulness in his low husky tone.

"I am hanging up now Mr. Invisible." She said a little fazed with his amazing voice in her ears.

"Mr. Invisible? Is that my super hero name?" He chuckled.

"No, super villain name." With that she hung up before the boy could come up with another smart ass comment.

This was for the first time she had such a long talk with a boy other than her friends and reluctantly she had to agree it was exciting to talk to him. For the first time someone could match her in sarcastic come backs.

I am getting better and more eager to update! :) To all my consistent fans out there...love you for reading the book. Will update sooner, since I already started with next chapter!

XOXO my lovelies!