Stalker troubles

As Iorwen stepped out of the house, a curse slipped her tongue. The road was covered in snow and she hated this. She loved snowfall but the after effect was bad. Now it was suicidal to drive through this thick snow.

She called up Lucas who owned a Land rover to pick her up but they were already half way so she decided to drive anyway. All through the drive she had the uneasy feeling of being followed but when she didn't see anyone, she thought she was just being paranoid.

What was with her and the uneasy feeling? It has been five days since this feeling was nagging her. She didn't want to tell anyone since it will make her sound weak. Whenever she was alone she got the feeling of being spied on.

But she was rarely alone, Tristyn was like her shadow now. They talked a lot now and he even texted her though she ignored most of them. She hated texting and no one could change that.

She knew few things about him like he was few centuries old, the pendant she now had belonged to his sister, that he was not a vampire. He liked colour red, he was a MI series fan, not a reader but liked Harry Potter movies. Loved all superheroes she did.

His hobby included *surprise* pursuing girls and horse riding. Being invisible gave him advantage of doing many things even flying an airplane and attending a lesson free. Or taking medicine classes and be a pro at soccer. Iorwen realised that they had similar choices in movies, music and even tv series.

She had secretly promised herself that she will make him read a book.

It was like having a friend only to herself and one she enjoyed talking to. Though their talks were mostly flirting from his side and rude comments from her, she enjoyed those talks.

But even after all the talking, his reason of invisibility still remained a mystery and whenever she tried to talk about it  he ignored the questions.

Suddenly her thoughts came to a halt when her car stopped. The car had managed to come across the entire snow covered road but now as she was driving on a plane road just slightly wet, the car suddenly stopped.

She immediately got down from the heated environment and tried to see what was wrong with the car. It was really cold and she was getting late for school so she decided to call her friends while she looked for something she could fix. She was very much familiar with car mechanics and has fixed it few times. But right then she couldn't spot any obvious problem.

But her luck was just getting worse when she noticed no signal on her phone. School was still at a distance too long for a walk.

And she had the feeling again, the feeling of being stalked. Her head turned to look for the culprit but like always there was nothing but fog. Shivering from cold, she sat inside her car and turned on the heat. There was no signal, the car was not working and there was no one around. She contemplated the options she had.

None.

She cursed under her breath. She switched off and switched on the mobile just in case but nothing happened. While she was doing this, she noticed someone walked past the car window. Her heart almost stopped, a hollow pit forming in her stomach.

Now, she was scared. She noticed a dark silhouette from her rear view mirror and another one approaching towards her from the thickness of fog. Her mind shot up in self defence and she looked for possible weapons. She carried a scissor, and fortunately there were bear bottles from the New Year eve, she would thank her friends later if she lived.

Though she was not a religious person but she prayed silently for the nightmare to end. The shadows was creeping her out and if it turned out to be some stupid guy, he was asking for dead.