Meeting Mr. Soul Mate

A/N

*Meet Taylor Momsen as Rachel*  She has got that spunk barbie look I imagine for Rachel.

EEEEE!!! 7.6K reads, I absolutely love all my readers, I will be nowhere without you and your reads, votes and comments!

Giant hugs to you all and don't forget to VOTE!

Now the story!

***

Tristyn jerked his head up in surprise at Jenna's words.

"What are you talking about?" Iorwen asked flabbergasted.

"The guy Iorwen, the guy standing next to you, using our kitchen and flour.... and looking like you two just made out." She said her eyes definitely resting on Tristyn.

His mouth was wide open and Iorwen was looking from Tristyn to her aunt trying to make sense of the situation.

First Rachel heard him through phone, now aunt could see him?

What the hell?

Naturally Tristyn recovered before her.

"Hi, I am Tristyn Moore, Iorwen's friend." He said giving his best smile that even made her aunt blink multiple times.

Damn Moore, you have a universal effect on girls! Iorwen thought feeling kind of proud when she shouldn't.

"Oh, okay." She said looking unconvinced.

"So, I have never seen you around. Are you a transfer student?" She asked in an attempt to talk.

"Like you have seen all my friends." Iorwen said in a annoyed tone.

She was still flustered and trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Yes, I am new here and Iorwen was helping me with classes." He lied smoothly.

"Iorwen is helping you?" Her aunt genuinely sounded surprised.

She knew her well that Iorwen was not the type to go around helping anyone.

He nodded still looking an angel, beautiful and innocent.

"That might be a first." She mumbled loud enough for two of them to hear.

"And you two are close enough to do all... this." She asked gesturing to the messed up kitchen.

Avoiding the questions , Iorwen busied herself with the brownies which were now done and smelled delicious.

"I can be a charmer, Miss Haywell." He said with a grin.

And Iorwen gagged inside when Jenna nodded in agreement.

"That I can see." She subtly but not to subtly complimented him.

Now Tristyn turned and took the hot dessert from her hand while he noticed from his peripheral vision as Jenna gave Iorwen a thumbs up signal before going in her room.

"Your aunt approves I see." He commented as he cut down brownies into pieces.

"Even if she didn't, it wouldn't have mattered." Iorwen answered sharply.

He chuckled at her response, there was absolutely nothing about her that he didn't love.

"here." He said and as she turned he inserted a small piece of brownie into her mouth.

She moaned delightfully with a smile, that made Tristyn laugh.

"Senoriiitaaaaa... don't make such sounds, your aunt might misunderstand and I might do God knows what!" He said with a devilish smile.