Playing the playboy

The plan was to beat him at his game. But this was next to impossible for Iorwen because she has never even talked normally to a guy let alone flirt. Laurel was the expert in this area but asking for her help would be raising questions.

Iorwen did realise one thing about Tristyn Moore, as much of a flirt or playboy he was , the boy carried some pain within him. She saw some harsh light in his eyes sometimes and she wanted to find out the secrets he was hiding.

No, she was not the kind to care or worry about others but the reason only she could see him bothered her as if.... they actually were fated. She shivered just at the idea of this and not pleasantly. She hated this fated together crap.

She sat fiddling with her phone mustering courage to text him.

"Stop thinking, just do it already!" Rachel said sitting down beside her.

"What?" She asked rather sharply.

"You want to call someone or text, so stop thinking and do it." She said taking a sip from her juice bottle.

Iorwen was amazed at Rachel's observing power.

"Who is it?" Rachel asked, as expected.

"No one, you know I don't do calls and texts."

"Is it a guy Nin?" Rachel asked her eyes widening.

"Rach, like I said no one." She stated sternly ending the interrogation.

But Rachel was also her friends since childhood and Iorwen's glare and temper doesn't work on her.

"It is a guy; you are getting defensive and angry." Rachel deducted thoughtfully.

"Tell her about me." Another person occupied the seat next to her, almost making her jump in surprise.

She groaned arching back her neck in frustration. This was so not happening to her.

Tristyn Moore was sitting next to her and on the other side was her over attentive friend.

Her eyes lazily travelled over him and appreciated his faded blue jeans and navy blue hoodies with a skull mark in front. He was looking so cool yet incredibly hot.

"Nin, earth to Nin. I am talking to you, what are you staring at?" Rachel asked , her eyes searching for thing Iorwen was so intently staring at.

A devious smile appeared on Tristyn's face when Rachel practically announced Iorwen ogling him.

"You can't keep your eyes off me Senorita, that's a wonderful change." He said in a seductive whisper as if Rachel could hear him.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. It was strange how she was so very dangerous to others around and yet felt weird and incoherent around him.

"You have to come to mall with me." Rachel said shaking Iorwen's shoulder.

"I will if you buy me a book as bribe." Iorwen replied instantly.

Rachel rolled her eyes as if she knew that was coming.

"I can get you as many books as you like, perks of being invisible." Tristyn offered.

Iorwen tried to control her anger with him messing with her like this when she couldn't say anything in front of her friend.

"I will go now and don't think your silent treatment will distract me from the earlier topic of discussion." Rachel gave her the warning eye.