Heightened Emotions

Their lips touched and the world dissolved around her. His lips moved on hers with so much fervour that she could feel it till the end of her toes which curled in response. Her heart beat was erratic and heat was pulsing through her veins. The sensation was new and so damn amazing.

Tristyn was shocked, as they kissed. He never expected her to ask for the kiss let alone respond with so much heat and hunger. Her passion was making him high, his mind too fuzzy to think clearly. And then there was this amazing sensation he couldn't put a name to. He had kissed many girls but kissing her was kissing.... kissing hot chocolate, delicious and satisfactory!

Losing his hard build control, he lightly nipped her lower lip and she moaned in response making him pull her even closer. Her hands were entangled in his hair and he loved the feeling of her touch. His touch on her hardened as if he was trying to make sure that she was close, so close that she could never walk away.

He had never kissed someone and felt heavy headed and giddy about it, until now. Iorwen definitely had a magical hold over him.

After kissing passionately for a while they broke apart. They both noticed the dark desire in each other's eyes.

"You can kiss okay." She mumbled, her lips a bit red and swollen now.

He chuckled at her attempt of conversation.

"I can do it again to remind you it was better than okay." He answered back with his usual cockiness.

He was still curious as to why she asked for the kiss. Did the ever insult throwing girl had feelings for him? He so wished it was true!

"What changed Senorita?" He asked.

And Iorwen looked at his curious blue eyes, eyes she loved.

Wait..what? Loved?

Yes dumbass, love!

Her hormones, heart, mind everything was on speed.

"The fever is making me lose my mind I guess." She answered feeling confused herself.

"I wish you never find your mind then." He said sensuously.

"Tristyn, thank you for taking care of me." She suddenly said trying to change the topic her mind go haywire today.

"Well, its weird what people can do for love." He said in serious tone.

Her eyebrow shot up in a question and he shrugged leaving his ominous statement unanswered.

He did not just say that! She thought her mind forming plans to make him love her.

She would never do something to stupid and so cheesy, what the hell was wrong with her?

Tristyn smiled to himself as she saw her getting up and walking towards bathroom to freshen up.

He had played nurse for her.

Now two more tasks. And today he had an idea what he wanted to do.

Then his stage two will be completed. Stage three was going to be tricky since he knew Iorwen quiet well now.

As she walked out after a while, neat and clean, this time wearing clothes instead of towel.

"I have a plan for today." He said propping his elbow on her bed and placed his chin on his palm while he stared at her each and every moment too mesmerised with her, especially after the kiss.

"I have missed school for three days Tristyn." She said tiredly.

"And you can catch up tomorrow but today is Sunday, no matter how much you like Bio over me, you can't attend the class today. And ... I brought over notes for you." He said feeling sheepish all of a sudden and scratched the back of his neck.