Tristyn Moore's way

Time and effort, honestly the two things Tristyn had spent only on Iorwen. Thanks to Liz who made him realise that being away from Iorwen was painful and now for some twisted reason he can't be with any other girl. How was that even possible, it didn't even made sense to him? He was a playboy but suddenly , all he desired and thought about was Iorwen.

He had loved spending each and every minute with Iorwen for past month. She did say that they would be friends if he passed some test but that was her way of saying I am too cool to directly accept you as friend so I am putting some stupid condition with it. She just wanted loyalty from anyone she called her friend.

He learned she didn't talk much and tend to zone out. She liked listening to music and sit alone at a point she found calming. She helped few but wholeheartedly. He learned how her parents died and why she was so opposing to caring (part he figured out himself). It didn't matter to her what people thought of her but it did matter what she thought of herself.

She had some weird concepts, like she will only wear a dress when she will, if she will get married. She can't like anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter. She want a wedding with minimal expenses, spending on it was useless according to her. But the worst notion of all was that she felt there was nothing like love, its some stupid thing overemotional people feel.

And the fate being cruel to him made him fall in love, made a play boy used to getting his way with girls fall in love with a girl like her. She was typical case, his typical case to solve.

But Fate also made him Tristyn Moore, the boy who loved...arrgh!! That girl is making me read books now!

The boy wanted to read anyone of Harry Potter' s book to be in Iorwen's good books but now he himself was addicted to the series. Not that he was going to confess it to Iorwen.

****

April 24th was Ego Everest's birthday and Iorwen wanted to do something special. Guy had not celebrated his birthday in centuries each time she thought about it, it kind of creep her out but being a fantasy fan she was totally cool with it.

So much happened past month but only thing that she could fondly remember was her time with Tristyn; their endless movie nights, video game competition, tv series marathons, Tristyn helping her with studies(he was damn intelligent). All this while Tristyn kept up with his teasing and flirting but she couldn't sense much seriousness behind his words.

But sometimes he would say something so intense that made her think otherwise. She had grown fond of her friendship thought she was ready to accept just to herself that she liked Tristyn Moore more than a friend. She missed him immensely when he was not around, she texted him, she almost ogled him when he was not noticing and now she had his face and every contour of it memorized.

But she can't tell him, she won't. Why? Because firstly it will be so not her, she didn't believe in this shitty, sappy romance and love concept, secondly she knew Tristyn well enough now. He was also not a love and commitment person, he is cursed for being a heartbreaker for God's sake!

But most importantly it was almost a terrifying idea to give yourself up to a person, solely and completely. She can never ever trust someone that much.

It was by some miracle that Rachel left to meet Lucas at his college and did not get a chance to grill her about Tristyn. How can she tell her that the boy, the only she had ever liked was invisible!

Sometimes Iorwen thought to herself... how did this curse work? Will it be like Beauty and the Beast and if Tristyn will hear the I love you from the girl and will be visible but in that scenario Beast also loved Belle. Tristyn Moore will not fall in love, especially with someone like her.