Manipulation Magic

Kai was fuming with rage, he had never been this angry in his life. And he had no idea why he was being this short tempered? It was karma biting him in the ass; he had ignored Foghana for all his life and now the one he loved didn't love him back.

Why was the girl so hard to please? He was good looking, kind and friendly, everything a girl desired. Not Iorwen Haywell, his rude conscience said.

Clatter of heels got his attention and he sighed knowing very well who the owner was.

"Oh, my lord are you in a bad mood today?" She said mockingly after looking at his face and frown.

He glared in response.

His wife was no doubt really beautiful, those lush blonde hair and almond shape hazel eyes could trap anyone. But she was conceited and evil, selfish and exactly the type he didn't like. He noticed her flaunting her figure in a gold shade gown making her look even more alluring than she already was. Why can't he love his own wife?

"Well, I have seen that Tristyn and Iorwen have gotten closer."

Not that playboy again! Kai thought angrily.

"And among all the miracles, she is opening up to him." She said adding salt to the wound.

"I mean he is winning over you, again! I think you should use magic on her now." Foghana suggested now sitting next to him, her hand placed on her hand.

"I tried, but somehow my magic is not affecting her." He said frustrated and then realised his mistake.

He should not hurt Foghana more by discussing Iorwen in front of her when he can't even love her. But it seemed like Foghana was cool about it. Was it because she was still in love with that jerk? The thought burned him from within.

If only he was visible , Kai would have taught him a lesson. But only a curse castor can amend or break it... to true love! The notion was not made, he knew how powerful love can be. But Iorwen Haywell is a solid non-believer or maybe was a non-believer.

He was feeling unsettled and irritated.

"Don't worry husband, she will like you. How can anyone not?" Foghana said gently, her hand now cupping his face.

The evilness in her eyes was gone replaced by a weird softness.

"You want her to like me?" he asked bewildered.

"Of course not! But if that makes you happy." She stated simply.

This was the first selfless thing he had heard from Foghana and he kind of felt good about it.

"Umm..Well...thank you." He said feeling awkward.

"Now, I have to leave. I have work to do." She said and got up flamboyantly.

And walked away swaying her hips like a model.

A smile crossed Kai's face, Foghana was herself again!

Suddenly she turned and said, "Curse her; Tristyn learned the value of true love that way. Maybe she would also learn something."

Kai was stunned at this, even though his heart yelled a no but his mind had completely different idea. A curse developed in his mind, not to hurt Iorwen, never! But to take a sweet revenge on Tristyn even though he can't see him to do something to him personally.

****

Foghana smiled smugly as she enjoyed a drink to her victory. Everything is going as per her plan. She was enjoying the double life; as Priestess and Elizabeth.

She had got to kiss Kai, which had never been possible in her real form. She made out with Trsityn and man.. that was one hot make out session that left her confused about her feelings for him. But he was still a jerk.

But that girl, Iorwen Haywell remained unaffected by whatever she did. Her husband has guarded her well with that protection spell so she had an idea and created something similar to protect her from all of Kai's love spells on her. The idea enraged her, how she was centre of attention of two guys she ever wanted.

So she gave her the Supernatural fan bracelet, she was sure Iorwen will wear and that had been blocking Kai's spell all this while. Watching Tristyn and Iorwen together has been torturous. It was a blow to her ego to see such a simple, plain girl move Tristyn Moore's heart, a playboy's heart which she thought never even worked for things like love. But guy was in love now, clearly.

But Iorwen being Iorwen was not and hence the curse persisted. Still he had managed to rattle her emotions, with his gorgeous face how could he not?

But one good thing that girl did was made her realise that being vindictive all these years made her realise she got nothing and that she loved Kai now. Being Liz and being close to him see his gentle side and loyalty towards one we love made her love him even more.

Now Kai had been rejected and he would know how it feels. He was on his weakest now and that made it easier for her to move forward with the plan than she expected, thanks to brilliant idea from Rachel.

Kai was slapped and that bothered him, angered him...and in weak state it was easy for her to manipulate her husband through magic. His two sides will be fighting, since he is lot stronger than her but his weak emotional state will make him slightly vulnerable, enough for her to cast the spell.

She loved him, there were no second thoughts about it and she was not going to lose him like she did Tristyn. And she was going to do all in her power to get that Iorwen Haywell out of picture, she would have killed her but then Kai will never forgive her, let alone love her.

Knowing Kai, she had an idea what was Kai going to do under her spell, which will weaken by passing days but till then the damage would be done!

As she transformed into Liz for school, she smiled at her reflection knowing full well Iorwen Haywell is going to be cursed as a heartbreaker. So that Tristyn can know the pain of heart break when the girl he had started loving, finally will break his heart into tiny million pieces.

Short informative chapter. Really sorry for no Trisi moment but I had to write this one as a filler kind of thing :) Tolerate me and I will put up a *promise* exciting chapter next!

Let me all the feels after reading this..I was kind of hyper after writing this!

nash-vooks thanks for catching my absurd errors :)

Are you cursing me already  :D

For all my beautiful readers out there thank you for the reads and vote.

Don't forget to VOTE!

XOXO