Truly a Heartbreaker

Somehow Iorwen had changed the topic and dragged all her friends out of there. She had the bad feeling about how Liz was looking at Tristyn.

Shouldn't you be happy if someone else starts seeing him? He will leave you alone.

Her inner conscience said but she didn't want to accept the fact that it bothered her a lot if anyone else saw him. She knew she was being selfish but she has been that way forever.

When the school was done she hurried for her defence classes. She was grateful for them else she would have died the other day.

"Nin, wait up." Elizabeth called out.

She was annoyed; no one but her friends calls her that.

"It's Iorwen Elizabeth." She stated shortly.

Hurt crossed Elizabeth's face but she smiled and nodded.

"So who is the uber hot guy who was next to Kai?" She asked confirming Iorwen's worst nightmare.

Okay that was a bit of exaggeration but close to that.

"What guy?" She played dumb.

"Uber hot guy, I am sure she talking about me." Tristyn joined them.

"Yes, I am." She said shyly, blushing furiously.

Her reply left both Iorwen and Tristyn stunned. Iorwen felt herself freezing and filled with rage at the same time while Tristyn was just shell shocked.

"Senorita, she can see me." He said in a low voice filled with awe.

How was that even possible? Was this some kind of stupid joke fate was playing with her. First she was the only one who could see him and that was weird enough but now when she was getting adjusted with him some other girl could see him.

And he already said she was hot and that was not encouraging.

"Yeah, well now I will not be tortured alone."

"Hi, my name is Elizabeth." She said timidly extending her hands.

She didn't realise the boy she was flirting with was invisible.

"Tristyn, the hottest guy you will ever meet." He said with his usual cockiness.

It took a moment for Iorwen to realise that Tristyn has shifted from her side to Elizabeth and his usual flirt mode was on. He was laughing and made some cheesy comments and she was already the shade of tomato.

So this is how it was for the playboy, few lines, that damned dimpled smile and gorgeous blue eyes and the girl was trapped. Then why would he stick around for a not so pretty girl who is really difficult and a bitch.

They say when you lose something you realise the actual value of that thing. And right now Iorwen felt the acute pain seeing Tristyn smile at Elizabeth. She didn't hate her or anything but a certain disliking developed for Elizabeth.

"I'll get going then Moore." Iorwen said with edge of annoyance.

His focus shifted from Elizabeth to Iorwen.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later." And he winked at her.

It clearly suggested what plans he had in mind for the girl. She shook her head and left having no interest in meddling with his affairs. It seemed like now the new gorgeous girl was here Tristyn will treat her like other males did, ignore her. She was fine with it but this time she felt a little... a little depressed.