Imperfectly Perfect

"And you finally remembered what you forgot! What is it that I forgot?" She taunted.

The pendant dangled from his fist, the crossed sword one.

"I think you should keep it, in case you want to give it to someone else." She said absurdly feeling hurt at this.

"And why would I want to do that?" He said closing the distance between them.

"Because girls feel nice when their boyfriends give them a gift, especially jewellery." She said trying to indicate something.

"So I am giving it to you."

"I meant girlfriend dumbo."

"So you are my girlfriend."

"What??"

"You are a girl, you are my friend so doesn't that make you my girlfriend?"

"Jerk."

Iorwen turned to leave for dance but his warm hands caught her wrist.

The familiar pleasant sense of electricity shot through her hand.

"Moore, let go," She said lightly in a scolding tone.

"I missed you Senorita!" He said those words with so much sincerity and intensity that Iorwen's breath hitched in her throat.

She gulped and faced him with question in her eyes.

"Sure you did and that's why we talked every day." She said sarcastically and realised her mistake of revealing her emotions.

"I can't heart a girl's feeling who is so in love with me."

"So now Liz will be fine with us talking?"

"I realised I don't care if she is fine or not, I want you as my friend."

He said another statement with too much feeling, she was feeling overwhelmed now.

He wanted her as his friend, he didn't care how anyone felt. It was always great for people if they could make a place in their gang but when Tristyn said he wanted her as friend, it was a wonderful feeling, like she was accepted by her favourite boy band as a friend.

She tried to scold herself for being so boy obsessed, she shouldn't be like this. But the relief on meeting him after two long weeks and hearing him say such things made her happy.

Learn to give a chance, that is how you find love and more importantly yourself. Rachel had said and Iorwen thought why not do that.

Tristyn was still holding on to her hand and looking at her, waiting for her to react.

"Fine Invisible, today is your lucky day. I will be your friend on demo basis. If you clear all my friend test we can be friends."

"I can pass all tests to be with you." He said pulling her closer.

She almost stopped herself from gasping at his sudden gesture. Her ears were heating up and she was lost for words as she looked into his ice blue eyes illuminated in moonlight. His intimacy always did something real weird to her, something new, unnerving yet pleasant.

She tried to control her erratic breathing so that Tristyn the arrogant boy couldn't get the idea that even she was affected by him.

"You look nice today." He said in husky sensual tone.

She was highly alert to his touch, his one hand was still clutching her arm while other clutched her bare waist. The blood was gushing through her like it was gradually boiling.