13.

Double update!

First, I just want to say thank you to jmar1104 for being so awesome and all the kind things she has said. Thank you for your support!! Xx.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter, a bit emotional there at the end, so be ready! Please don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you think! Oh and make sure to listened to the song below, if you haven't already heard it, it's so good!

Force of Nature- Bea Miller

My mind was racing as I grabbed a small plastic baggy and started filling it with some ice from the cooler. How could this have happened? How could I not have seen how deep Sean's feelings for me were? How could I have let Harry get hurt because of me? If I had been more straightforward with Sean and more stern, maybe he wouldn't have acted the way he did and I would be off with Harry on our date instead of getting him ice for his busted lip.

All four girls, Violet, Megan, Danielle and Eleanor, come up to me when I finish filling the bag with ice, slamming the cooler shut in my haste to get back to Harry.

"Is Harry alright? Are you alright? What was that all about, the whole thing with Sean grabbing you?" Violet spits out question after question, looking at me expectantly.

"Harry is okay, his lip is split though and his jaw is starting to bruise. I'm fine, just irritated. And last night, when I was grabbing my blanket from my tent Sean showed up, scaring me to death, and tried convincing me to get back together with him, like he has been for awhile now. He didn't like my answers and when I tried to walk off he grabbed my arm. Twice." I tell them quickly, not really wanting to get into details just really wanting to get back to Harry.

"I'm so sorry Abby, I didn't realize it had gotten that bad. I can't believe I kept trying to get you to go back with him. I'm such a terrible friend to not have seen this," Violet says sadly.

"I didn't notice it either, so I'm just as bad a friend," Megan adds, looking forlorn.

"You guys aren't terrible friends. Not at all. Sean just has some issues and he went to far. Hopefully after today he backs off," I reassure them, not wanting them to think that it was their fault.

"As long as you are ok," Danielle says, placing a hand on my forearm. I give her a small smile and nod.

"I should really get back to Harry, he really needs to put some ice on his jaw before it swells too much," I tell the girls, taking a small step in Harry's direction.

"Go, go. Yell to us if you need anything," Violet tells me, smiling softly at me before I turn back and head to Harry. I glance over at Sean who sat staring off into the cold firepit, looking like a lost puppy. I'm not even going to think about him anymore right now, I have better things I need to be doing.

I watch Harry stand with his feet in the water, looking out into the sparkling water. He had taken his shirt off during the football game so I got another chance to admire his breath taking physique. At his wide shoulders, his muscular back, his narrow hips, at how his muscles would flex when he would lift his arm to, what I assume, touch his lip.

"You know, if you keep touching your lip like that it's not going to heal," I tease, stepping into the water next to him. He looks down at me guiltily, dropping his hand back down to his side. 

"It just feels strange," he admits, hand itching to touch his lip again. 

"That's because the bleeding is stopping and it's already trying to heal," I tell him, handing him the bag of ice that I had wrapped in some paper towel for him. He takes it and brings it up to his lip, wincing just a little.