Epilogue

Never Stop- Safetysuit  (the wedding version, it's slower and amaking! LISTEN TO IT! You won't regret it!)

It has been two years since Harry and I have been here. Standing on the rocky beach of Southarm Campground. We were finally able to make the trip back with everyone and it couldn't have been more perfect. The weather has been fantastic, no rain or clouds in sight.  It was even better this time around because Harry and I shared a tent, not having to walk a mile to get to each other. Everyone was basically where they were before, except now I was with Harry and Niall has his girlfriend with him and Sean has brought his girlfriend.  Everyone was paired off and happy. It was nice.

We were on our third and final day here and I was sad we had to go. It's been so relaxing and so great having everyone together again.  I think we are going to make this our new tradition. What better way to stay in touch than to come camping with your friends like this?

Harry said he wanted to go on an adventure today so he was pulling me up the same hill he took me up when we went on our first 'date'. At least the weather this time was a lot better.  Harry held my hand as we made our way up the steep incline. He held a cooler and a blanket in his other hand, refusing to let me help him. I let out a sigh of relief when the ground started to level out and I saw the familiar opening in the trees. The view was just as spectacular as the first time we were here, the sun only adding to is beauty.  The water sparkled off the water like diamonds, fishermen were out and about, the sounds of the waves still holding that calming effect that I love. 

"I missed this place so much," I say, looking out at the lake. 

"I did too," Harry says, stepping up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.  He kisses my neck before back up and going to spread out the blanket.  He's been acting a little off today. More clumsy and awkward. Definitely not himself.  He was up almost all night last night, I thought he was sick at first but he assured me he was fine.  I guess he's just acting strange because he's had such little sleep. 

We eat and make small talk while we watch boats go by and listen to the waves. We were both soaking up the sun and enjoying our time together, reminiscing about the last time we were here.

"I love being in the sun like this," I sigh, closing my eyes and tilting my face up towards the sun. Letting my skin soak up the warmth.

"Yeah, well, I love you!" Harry smiles at me before kissing me, pressing me down into the blanket.  He lays half on the blanket and half on top of me, holding himself up on his elbow, his other hand tangled into my hair. He moves his lips against mine, the softness of his lips and the urgent, desperate way he was kissing me had my body tingling, my skin on fire, warming me more than the sun did. He broke the kiss a few minutes later, both of us trying to catch our breath. He looked at me, eyes roaming all over my face, his eyes looking happy, excited, and a little nervous. He didn't say anything for the longest time but I could tell he was having an internal debate about something, so I stayed quiet and waited for when he was ready to speak.

"I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you the second I saw you.  You were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.  The way the sun glistened off your skin, how you looked like you were glowing. I loved the way you blushed every time I complimented you or touched you.  To this day I can still make you blush like that," he reaches up and touches my check, which is surly pink from me blushing from his words, "and you are still the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.  I still think that one day I'm going to wake up and this will all have been a dream. It baffles me that someone so amazing, so sweet and caring and so beautiful would love me.  I feel like the luckiest man on earth and I want to spend every minute of my life with you."