43.

Blue Dream- Jhene Aiko (awesome song, listen to it if you haven't already!) lyric video is above! :)

You know that feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and you are strapped in your seat and making the climb up the first big drop? How you can hear the click, click, click of the car as it's being pulled up the steep slope, and you can feel you're heart beating erratically in your chest? How the second you get to the top and you look down and see the long drop in front of you and how the moment you drop, you stomach feels like it's in your throat and every nerve in your body is on overdrive?  And how for those few seconds you can't breath? That's how I feel right now.  The anticipation and the nerves of seeing Harry hitting me like the first drop of a roller coaster. It felt like my stomach was stuck in my throat and I couldn't speak or hardly breath. I sat nervously at the dining room table, unaware of everything else going on around me, only the frantic beating of my heart and the nervous taping on my wine glass were the only things I heard. I knew everyone was talking around me, going about as if I wasn't having a mini panic attack, but I couldn't bring myself to pay attention. Only when Harrys name was called is when I snap out of it and glance up at the doorway.

Danielle walks in first, making her way over to the table, sending a quick glance at me. And unlike the last time I was here in this almost exact position, she sent me a small smile instead of a worried look.  Also unlike last time, Harry walks into the dining room alone. Looking sexy as hell in his black skinny jeans and white t-shirt, his necklace chains visible from the collar of his shirt. He had on a green beanie, the curls that I love pushed back and under his hat.  He looked tired and a little stressed, which I'm sure has to do with whatever happened tonight at A&H. I watch him greet everyone, a small smile on his face as he did so. His eyes met mine and it's like the air around us disappeared, making it hard to breath. His eyes held so much intensity it was hard for me to tear mine away.

"Grab a beer and tell us what happened at A&H," Louis says, snapping Harry and I out of our little staring contest.  Louis tosses a beer to Harry as he made his way around the table to take a seat right across from me.  Thankfully he doesn't open his beer right away, I don't feel like getting soaked by beer tonight.

"Someone came in drunk, saying they wanted to talk with someone and ended up getting aggressive and punching the volunteer that was trying to help him. I had to call the cops and try and keep the the guy there until the police showed up, which wasn't easy to do, believe me. I almost got hit as well," he explains, opening his beer carefully and taking a long drink.

"Is the volunteer ok?" Eleanor asks, leaning forward a little so she could see Harry from where she sat a few chairs down.

"Yeah, thankfully. She just has a pretty nasty black eye, but no broken bones," he glances at me real quick, a hint of worry flashing across his face.  Was he worried about me being in a situation like that?

"I'm glad it wasn't serious. Luckily you weren't there Abby, that could have been you," Violet says, nudging me with her elbow.  I glance at Harry real quick again, seeing the same worry I saw a few seconds ago, before turning my attention to Violet.

"I know. I'm glad it wasn't worse that what it was," I say, feeling horrible that something like that happened. 

"Is everything taken care of with the police?" Liam asked, opening another beer. 

"Yeah, they just suggested installing some surveillance cameras incase something like this, or something worse,  happens again," Harry explains. I watch as his eyes brows  furrow with worry, how is mouth turns down slightly with a frown. I just want to comfort him. He takes a sip of beer, looking at me as he did, catching me staring at him. I avert my eyes real quick, feeling my cheeks get warm. I look back real quick and seeing a little smirk replacing the frown he had earlier. He wasn't looking at me but was talking with with Liam. They went into a deep conversation about security cameras and which ones he should get.