22.

The photo above is of who I picture as everyone :)  enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment, they make my day!! Xx

A.M- One Direction

I've been sitting on my bed for the past couple hours with my laptop opened on my lap. I searched The Guardian Weekly and read up on them, and read some of their articles on their online newspaper. I loved that this newspaper had articles about anything and everything, about things happening in London or other parts of England, to major events going on around the world. I couldn't help but grow more and more excited as I read, completely mesmerized by the amazing writing and the photography that is done for each article.  This company has amazing talent working for them. I can't even believe I was being considered. 

I hear the front door slam and the chatter of Violet and Megan as they move their way through the apartment.  I decided I would tell them about the job in London.  If I considering moving to another country, far, far away from them, I should give them enough time to deal with me leaving.  I know if the tables were turned and one of them were leaving, I'd be happy for them but crushed, I'd be losing a best friend. I'd want a enough time to spend with them before they left.

I shut my lap top and stand stiffly, stretching my legs and arms after being in one position for so long. I walk out of my room, throwing my hair up in a bun as I walk down the hall.  Chinese food hits my nose before I even make out to the living room.

"What's all this?" I ask, making my way to the kitchen counter, where dozens of Chinese food boxes sat. Megan was in the process of opening a bottle of vodka when I walked up.

"You're home already! We weren't sure if you had to work after your meeting today," Violet chirps as she peaks over the top of the fridge door.

"Nope, I came right home. Why did you guys get so much food? And what's with all the alcohol?" I ask again, motioning towards all the food and the two bottle of vodka sitting on the counter. No idea why they would need so much alcohol for the three of us, or two really since I didn't plan on drinking a whole lot. 

"Well, we wanted to celebrate! We are sure the meeting today went well and you are going to be on your way to being the best journalist in Boston!" Violet sings as she sets a bottle of soy sauce and some cranberry juice on the counter before rushing over to me and enveloping me into a tight hug. 

"Violet. I. Can't. Breath," I cough and she lets go, both of us breaking out in laughter.

"Sorry. So tell us how it went!!" Violet asks, bouncing on her feet.

"Yeah, tell us all the wonderful things they said about you!" Megan adds, talking a bite of rice.

"Wait! Why don't you look excited and happy? You got the job, why wouldn't you be happy? You did get the job didn't you?" Violet starts rambling, something she starts to do when she gets nervous. I could see that she was started to get worried and I felt bad. It wasn't that I was unhappy or not excited, I was, I was beyond ecstatic. It was how Violet and Megan will react to the news, how they will react to me possible moving half way around the world.

"Abby, what is it?" Megan asks, stepping closer to Violet so now they both stood right in front of me.

"Well, I got some really, really good news today. I'm just worried about what you guys will think, or how you will react," I tell them truthfully.

"Should we sit down for this," Megan jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

I laugh, shaking my head, "only if you want to. I'm hoping you guys see this as something good."