54.

Holy crap guys! 2K reads! Thank you so so so so much!! I didn't even think I'd get one when I started writing so this just blows my mind! You guys are the best!! Xx

Ready To Run- One Direction

Abby's POV

The last five months have been absolute heaven. Harry and I have never been closer. Christmas was amazing, being able to wake up next to Harry as he looked like a little kid was beyond anything I could have imagined. The reason he was so excited was because he couldn't wait to see my reaction to the gift he got me, which ended up being a plane ticket home.  I had been wanting to visit my mother and sisters for a long time but never got around to actually planning it out. Harry did all that for me, even had a ticket for himself. It wasn't until May thought because Harry said he wasn't sure if he could handle a New England winter.  Which to be honest could be pretty brutal. 

New Years was just as fun. Danielle threw a huge party. No surprise there.  Violet and Eleanor ended up flying in for the new year which was a huge surprise. We spent the whole night dancing and drinking and just having a fantastic time. Liam ended up proposing to Danielle at midnight which made me cry, it was so sweet.

Kissing Harry at midnight was a special moment. We were saying goodbye to all drama the previous year held and said hello to a new, and hopefully a happier, year. After everything we went through last year, finding each other and the whole drama with Michelle, Harry and I have grown closer.  Finding more strength In each other than ever before. We moved in together a couple weeks after the whole fiasco with Michelle and things have been great. We settled into a routine, not a normal, boring routine that some people get stuck in, but a happy, comfortable routine. We made sure to have dinner every night together, unless work got in the way. We had a date night at least twice a week, which always ended up being like four times a week.  Things were exciting and still felt new.  Being with Harry was beyond amazing. I've never been happier.

Now it was almost the end of January and almost Harrys birthday. I was planning a party for him and he kept grumbling about how he was too old for birthday parties. But it wasn't  like that, I was just planning on having everyone get together and go out and have a meal at some fancy restaurant. I felt like getting dressed up and I wanted to see Harry all spiffed up.

So on the night of his birthday, we both got dressed up and met the gang at Galvin La Chapelle

So on the night of his birthday, we both got dressed up and met the gang at Galvin La Chapelle. A beautiful restaurant that I heard of. It had high vaulted ceilings with the wooden struts on display. It was absolutely stunning. The lighting was dim and it gave off a romantic vibe and I loved it. We were seated at a large round table with the most comfortable leather seats I have ever sat in. Harry kept telling me I did too much and I shouldn't have done all this. I just wanted him to know how much he means to me.