chapter 1: a new clan?

Hanafi

"Barcgal! (G-0, 4000)"-Hanafi

"Little Knight, Ocen! (G-0, 5000)"-Riku

"A new clan?" I muttered. "Can I take the first turn?" Riku asked. I nodded. "Stand and draw. I ride Draco Knight, Luta! (G-1, 8000.) Ocen going to the rear-guard and I end my turn."

Riku
Front: XOX
Back: OXX
Card in hand: 5
Damage: 0

Hanafi
Front: XOX
Back: XXX
Card in hand: 5
Damage: 0

"My turn. Stand and draw. Ride Little Sage, Marron! (G-1, 8000.) Calling Barcgal from the soul to the rear-guard and using his skill. Superior call Flogal! Now boosted by Flogal, Marron attacks!! (Power→13000.)" I said as I rest the units. "No guard," he said. "Drive check," I said, revealing the top card. (Future Knight, Llew, critical.) "Got a critical! Five thousand to my Vanguard, and you gain a critical. (Power→18000, 1★→2★.)" I said. "Damage check. (Wingblade Knight, Rue.) Second. (Dragon Healing Knight, Yuore, Heal.) Got a heal. Five thousand to Luta and heal a damage. (Power→13000.)"

"I end my turn."

Riku
Front: XOX
Back: OXX
Card in hand: 5
Damage: 1

Hanafi
Front: XOX
Back: OOX
Card in hand: 5
Damage: 0

"I stand and draw. Ride! Wingblade Knight, Rue! (G-2, 10000.) I call another Rue. My rear-guard Rue attacks! (Power→10000.)" He says as he puts the card in the resting position. "No guard. Damage check. (Rendgal.) No trigger," I said as I put the card to the damage zone. "My vanguard attacks next! (Power→10000.)" "No guard," I said. I have to be careful and cautious with this guy. "Drive check. (Lone Wolf Knight, Shona, Stand.) A stand! All effects to my rear-guard Rue," he said as he stood back up his rear-guard. "Damage check. (Bringer of Good Luck, Epona, Critical.) All right! Critical! All effects to Marron! (Marron: 8000→13000, 1★→2★.)" I said, now being a bit happy. "Now, Rue attacks once more!" "Guard with Weapons Dealer, Govannon! (Marron: 13000→18000.)"

"I end my turn."

Riku
Front: XOX
Back: OXX
Card in hand: 5
Damage: 1

Hanafi
Front: XOX
Back:OOX
Card in hand: 6
Damage: 2

"I stand and draw. Use Barcgal's skill. Superior call, Llew! Llew's counter blast. Barcgal, Flogal and Llew go into the soul," I said as I put the three units into the soul. Then, a glow appeared from the deck and the glowed card I'm looking for went to my hand. "Superior ride!! Blaster Blade! (G-2, 9000.) Now I call Uncompromising Knight, Ideale! Ideale's counter blast and he gains four thousand power! (Ideale: 8000→12000.) Ideale attacks!" "No guard. Damage check. (Lancing Knight, Kiru.)" He said as he put the card to the damage zone. And suddenly (A/N: bet you didn't expect that, did ya?), the whole world went black, but I can still see Riku, having a scared look on his face. "Listen, Hanafi Kagurai. The world's in danger. By Void," he said, giving me the flashbacks of Void, from that thing possessing Leon, then making a Reversed Takuto, then getting Aichi Reversed. "How'd you know my name?" I asked, having a scared look. "I was looking for you in the past. When I knew you were about to go to Card Capital, I waited there, for you," he said, still having a scared face, making me surprised. "Why me? Why not other people?" I asked, scared about the pressure of this. "You're the only one powerful enough to wield this deck. Please use it well and don't let this deck be in the hands of Void," he said, bringing out something. It glowed a bright light and floated towards my hand, before the light faded, revealing a deck. "Find other people with special clans. And be sure they're safe. And also," he said, holding out a pair of...gloves? Fingerless ones. "These gloves will help you find those people with the special clans. And, also, find other people with special sub-clans as well," he said, looking around. I looked around as well, took the gloves, and wore them. "Not bad. But what's with these sub-clans?" I asked, wondering what sub-clan is. He sighed and said, "imagine a clan, like Royal Paladin," he said, holding out his hand. Then, it changed to some sort of screen, revealing Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei and Leading Jewel Knight, Salome. "These two units are from the Royal Paladin, am I right?" He asked. I nodded. "And they're Jewel Knights as well, right?" He asked again. I nodded. "With that, the Jewel Knights are sub-clans of the Royal Paladin," he said, the screen dissapeared at the same time. "I see," I said. Then, suddenly, a gigantic dark hand came out of nowhere and grabbed Riku! "Riku!!" I screamed, which is pretty pointless, because I could've grabbed his hand and hold on, but I'm not stupid enough to do that. "Just remember, find those people!!!" He said, before dissapearing to who-knows-where. And before I knew it, I blacked out.

Who-knows-how-long later

I opened my eyes and instantly shot up from my...uhhh, sleep. I looked around. I must be in an alleyway. I gotta get outta here, but how? "Well, hey there, kiddo!" Said a voice. I looked at who it is, and it's two buffy guys looking at me. "Hey, c'mon. Follow us. We won't hurt ya," said the other guy. "NEVER!!!" I screamed at their faces, before running away from the alleyway. I stopped and took a look around. Everything's so, futuristic. People with small looking boxes (A/N lol. Boxes. Kinda remind me of the boxes I kept tripping on) are running around everywhere, giant screens showing the words, 'Cardfight!! Vanguard', and a lot more I don't wanna describe. Gotta find a place to stay though. Wonder where, though. Suddenly, someone bumped into me. When I looked who it is, it's a guy with blonde hair. He's also wearing a black jacket and a light green undershirt. "I'm so sorry," I said. Wait. Why am I apologizing when he bumped into me? "It's fine, but why are you wearing a scarf? It's not winter," he said, pointing out my scarf. "Oh. Heheh. About that. I like wearing a scarf," I said, scratching my head. Yeah. I lied. "Ooh, I see," he said, inspecting me. "You don't look like you're here," he said, still inspecting me. I sweat dropped, thinking of an excuse. "And you look like you don't have any place to live," he said, finally stopped inspecting me. "Yeah, I don't have any place to live in, because I just got here," I said, thinking, good work, man! "Hey!! I think I know a place you can live in!" He said. "Oh, really? Show the way," I said, befire realising he held my arm and off we go.

____________________________________

Chapter 1, done!! Now all I need is some people to sign up. Yeah, if you want your OC to appear in the next chapter, all you have to do is do it like this:

Name:

Nickname:

Age:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Background:

Attitude:
(Lol XD. This'll be fun)

Clan:
(you can send in your OC clan as well! How fun is that?)

Vanguard Circle:
(I called dibs on silver)

Trump card:

Yea. Please sign in. I'll be happy to put your OC in. Put it in the comments section or PM me.

------------------------------------------------------

Featured Character

Hanafi Kagurai

Nickname: Nafi

Age: 14

Appearance: Black hair that always go to the side, dark brown eyes, wears glasses

Clothing: dark blue jacket partially zipped, light blue shirt underneath, blue pants, brown converse shoes, and silvery fingerless gloves.

Background: he used to be friends with Aichi Sendou and the group. He also fought the Reversed people during the Link Joker Crisis, but not during the Legion Series. He had always lived alone, without his parents, because he doesn't know his own parents. He knew Cardfight!! Vanguard by Toshiki Kai, making Kai his inspirator. Because of that, he made new bonds with many other people.

Attitude: Hesitant, shy, cheerful, sadistic (sometimes), and cold-hearted (rarely.)

Clan: Royal Paladin, but now, Paladin Origin.

Vanguard Circle: Silver

Trump Card: Exculpate The Blaster (Royal Paladin), Leader Of Paladins, Wan (Paladin Origin)