chapter 11: why school?!!! Pt. 1

*a few days later*

Hanafi

"Why do I have to wear this?" I whined, as they forced me to wear their school uniform, which looks...kinda awesome. "You have to. Please?" Hiruyu said goung closer to me, but I didn't move away. "You won't," I said, which I think I should reconsider saying that, because she pinned me to a wall. "Really~?" She said, goung closer. "Yeah," I said, now feeling the tension. She just kept getting closer though, and my cheeks are so red right now. "Nyahhhh~" she said, making it sound it she's a cat. I was about to say something, when the door bursted open, revealing Yza in the school uniform. He saw the scene and his eyes went wide. "Oh my god. I'll leave you two at it," Yza said, closing the door. That son of a gun!!! "Well, will you wear that?" She smirked, going way closer to my face. "N-n-no," I stuttered out. Then, she leaned in and kissed me at the cheek, making me go red. "Well, that's what you deserve," she said, before letting go of me and left the room. I touched my face and it was so hot. "Nyan cats," I blurted out. I grabbed my shoulder bag and went downstairs.

#downstairs#

"Hey, there~" said Hiyoku. "Shut up," I said, blushing a bit. "Ohhhh. Said the guy who took away Hiruyu's-" "stop. Just stop," I said, pretending to almost throw up. "Oh~" Yza said, before he went to school.

$ time skip $

+school+

"Okay. We are here!!" Hiyoku said as we arrived at a large school. "What school is this, Oni?" I asked him, and he smiled and said, "this is the TOUKEN RANBU ALL-SCHOOL!!!"

(A/N: does that name sound familiar with you all?)

"Oh, wow. no wonder it's so big," I said, and went into the school. "Oh yeah. First things first, Nafi, Hiyoku, Ruku, Hiku and Kin. You guys have to meet the principal first," Yza said, before going into the building. Wait a minute...where's the Principal's Office?!!! As if Hiruyu read my mind, she said, "follow me," and went walking towards somewhere, which we follow.

^a few minutes later^

"Hiruyu, admit it. We're lost," Hiyoku said, now looking towards the now confused Hiruyu. "Ey!! I know where it is!! At my old school," she said, mumbling the last part, but we heard and laughed. Then, an adult came to us, looks like a teacher, walked up to us. "Hello there Hiruyu, and...are you new here?" He asked looking at us. "Well, yeah. I'm Hanafi Kagurai," I said. Then, Hiyoku said, "I am-" Hiyoku got cut off by the teacher. "Well, if it isn't Hiyoku Kagure and Hiku Kagure. Well, according to someone here, it says that you threw a smoke bomb to the Head of Science in your former school, is that correct?" He asked Hiyoku. "Well...yeah...but for saving someone," he muttered, but I guess the teacher heard that. "Well, then. If you're gonna enroll in this school, make sure you brought no trouble whatsoever," he said. "Yes, mister," Hiyoku said. "Good, now here is your schedule and class and you're good to go," he said, taking out pieces of paper and gave each of us one. "Well, hope that you guys can ensure your schooling a good one," he said, walking away to somewhere. "Who...was that...guy?" Kin asked. "That's the principal of the Touken Ranbu All-School, Raekyu Arasashi," Hiruyu said and we answered that with an 'ohh'. "Anyway, let's just go to our classes shall we?" I asked, and they nodded. I checked the other paper, not the schedule one, and it said I'm in class...2A? "Ehh?!!!! When was I this smart?!!!" Ruku said, showing us the piece of paper, revealing 1A. "Lucky stiff. I got put into...2A?!!!" Hiyoku said. "Wait, what?" I said as I looked at his paper, indeed revealing 2A. "What?!! You're 13, right?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Well, I got put into 1B," Hiku says. "Kin, what about you?" We asked him. "I got put into H1A," he said. "I see. So, should we go to class now?" Hiyoku said, and we all nodded.

*meanwhile*

÷Class H1A÷

???

"Hey, did you heard?" Said a guy to everyone, taking everyone's attention as well. I didn't wanna hear what he said, but whatever. Hope it's important. "There's a few new people who's gonna enroll here, in this school, in this class," the guy said. Ah. Some new classmates, huh? This'll be interesting.

=meanwhile=

Oni

I am now a monkey. Who loves to wreak havoc to the world, well, to be more accurate, school. "Attack!!" Said a guy as he shot me with his water gun. "Cheater!!!" I screamed as I threw a water balloon towards the guy, and now, he's wet from head to toe. "No one can beat this!" Said another guy, and he threw a giant balloon towards me, which I luckily rolled away.

"What is going on here?!!" Said a stern voice. We looked at it and it was Mr. Shanji. "Uhhh...well," I started to say. "They did a water fight," said Yza, who was reading a book. "Well, then. Why didn't you tell me?!!" Mr. Shanji said, because before I knew it, water was sprayed all over my body. "Hey, no fair!!" I said as I threw a water balloon towards him. And soon enough, more chaos and havoc.

Meanwhile

#class 2A#

Hanafi

"What is the answer to this question, Mr. Kagurai?" The teacher asked me, and all I see is some squares and...a tail and a cat's head? Meh, worth a shot. "Nyan cat," I said, making everyone laugh, also making the teacher sigh. "No. This is not a nyan cat," she said. I looked again, and still, looks like a nyan cat. "Nope. That's a nyan cat," I said, making everyone laugh more. "For the last time, Mr. Kagurai, this is-" I cut her off. "Definitely a nyan cat." "You get 30 minutes of detention, " she said. "Okay mom," I said, making her angrier.  "1 hour of detention for calling me mom." "Yeah, yeah dad. I get your point. Get outta my room," I said, making everyone laugh even more. "Fine!!" She said, before leaving the classroom.
_________________________________
Welp, part 1 is done. Wait for part 2 please. And quick question. Do any of you guys know who the mysterious OC is? kylethebloodedge, don't tell anyone about the OC.