chapter 12: why school?!!! Pt. 2

Time skip to lunch time

Hiyoku

"Boy, that was awesome, Nafi! Man, that was really funny of you. Note the sarcasm," I said sarcastically to Nafi. "What? I did see the nyan cat there anyway. Either that, or I was hallucinating. Hmmmm..." while he was deep in thought, I fast walked.

Meanwhile

Kiniro

"You may dismiss," the teacher said. Then, we began to go to...the canteen was it?

Meanwhile, towards Mr. Stupid

Hanafi

"Oh well, maybe I was hallucinating...Hiyoku?" I said as I realised that he's not with me anymore. Oh crup. Suddenly, I felt someone dragging me by the back collar, suffocating me. "O-oi. Let go!!" I said to whoever dragging me, and from the pooks of it, he has pale skin, black hair, and probably 16. Nyan cat!! Is he a vampire?!!

A few minutes later

"Hey! Where...are we?" I said and looked around. "This is where I usually cardfight people," the guy said. "So, you cardfight, huh?" I said, raising my eyebrow. "Yeah," he said, looking at me, revealing his reddish-brown eyes. "I see, but why did you chose me to cardfight you? Why not the other guy?" I asked. All he said was, "don't care. I wanna cardfight you, and only you." Man, he gives me the creeps. "Oh well, suit yourself," I said as I took out my deck. "You ready?" He said. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready," I said. "Now,"

"STAND UP, (TRUE) VANGUARD!"

(A/N: from now on, I shall explain the battlefield and their appearance)

"Little Knight, Ocen! (G-0, 5000)."

"Star-Vader, Dust Tail Unicorn! (G-0, 5000)."

'In the battlefield, where the place is at the Link Joker battlefield, stood a boy with a knife and a small, round shield, while several feet away, shows a cyber beast with black rings around its legs and a red horn on it's head.'

Link Joker?!! Wait, but I can't sense the Reverse in him...better be cautious. "I'm going first," I said, and he nodded.

"I ride Irregular Knight of Sins! (G-1, 7000). Ocen going to the rear-guard and end turn.

'In place of the boy was a knight with hands scarred by swords, and behind the knight, was the boy appearing once again.'

Hanafi
Hand : 5
Damage : 0
XOX
XXO

???
Hand : 5
Damage : 0
XOX
XXX

"Stand and draw. I ride Demon Claw Star-Vader, Lanthanum (G-1, 7000.) Dust Tail goes to the back and I call another Lanthanum.

'In place of the cyber beast, was a cyberoid, with claws like a beast would have. The cyber beast, then appeared again behind the cyberoid, then another copy if the cyberoid appears.'

The rear-guard Lanthanum attacks!"

"No guard. Damage check. (Bladecharge Knight, Tequa.) No trigger." "Well, looks like you have no chance in winning this, even with that clan of yours," he said. "What?" I asked, shocked. "Bossted by Dust Tail Unicorn,Lanthanum attacks (12000)!" Is he ignoring me? Meh. "No guard!" "Drive check. (Star-Vader, Null Chameleon, critical.) Well, I got a critical. All effects to my vanguard." "Dang. Damage check. (Knight of Chances, Shie, Draw.) A draw trigger. Five thousand to Ocen and draw. Second check. (Dragon Healing Knight, Yuore, Heal.) A heal trigger saviour. Five thousand to my vanguard and heal a damage."
"Tch. End turn."