chapter 8: in the other nations (re-do)

Hanafi

"Hey, can you throw a stone to that guard over there?" I asked Masaru, who nodded. "Here," I said, giving him a stone. "Do you have a slingshot?" He asked. I took out a slingshot, and he took it. He put the stone at the ends of the rubber bands, and aimed, but instead of hitting him at the leg or anywhere but the head, he literally hit his head, surprisingly, making him to black out. Everyone, except Masaru himself, facepalmed. "What? At least I knocked him out, right?" Masaru said, not knowing the plan. "You're supposed to be shooting his body parts, you idiot!" Said Selene,hitting Masaru square to the head. I rummaged through my bag again and got a...fishing rod? When did this got here? "Hey!! That's mine!!" Said a Masaru. I used it to 'fish' the key out of his belt, which was hard, because his 'm' was about to be shown. I managed to get the key and tested it out to our lock, and it unlocked!! I opened the cell door and gestured them all to follow me.

5555 a few minutes later 55555

"Ohhh...kay, I think we're lost," I said looking at our group. I counted them all and it's just...me and Hiruyu?!!! Where'd the others go?!!!!

SSSSSSSS meanwhile SSSSSS

Hiyoku

"Damn! There's too many of them!!" I screamed, as Reversed cardfighters surrounded us. "I got an idea!!" Ruku screamed. "Say it loud, say it proud!!" Said Hiku, who had a hint of fear in her tone. "We have to use our cards, like, right now!" "But if we do, our cards would have a chance of being locked!!" I screamed. "At least it'll wear off, right?" He said. "Okay. Let's use it!!" I screamed. "Okay sir/twin bro!!" They screamed. "Flash Truth, Iseult!!" I screamed. Why are you wondering I don't have my Paladin Origin deck? Simple. I gave it away to Riku, who seems worthy enough to use it. Soon, Iseult came and made a barricade so we can go through the Reversed fighters. We succeeded, but Iseult is locked. "Alright guys. We gotta make a plan," Ruku said. "What sort of plan?" I asked. "Escape and save the world thing," he said, with me and my sister's mouth made an 'o' shape. "There's only one thing we can do," he said.

*******minutes later********

"Three tickets to the Dragon Empire, please," Ruku said at the guy at the counter, making me and Hiku anime fall. "Seriously? We just got here and you're just gonna ask them that?!!" Hiku said, with me agreeing by nodding my head. "Oh, c'mon, you twins. We haven't meet Oni and the others for a long while," he said, now giving me flashbacks of those memories.

Memory zone

After Trio had to follow the Head of Science, I decided to get even with him. How? "MATERIAL THROWING FIGHT!!" I screamed, before throwing a fool's gold (whatever that is) to Yudai and the berillium to a random kid, and soon, chaos broke out. This'll help me get to the same level as Trio. I thought. But, boy we got out of hand, up until the point where the Principal had to come into the room. Yza somehow managed to blind the whole classroom. "Hiyoku, come!" He said, running out of the room. "Alright!" I said following him. When we reached the office of the Head of Science, Yza just barged in. "We're here to rescue Trio!!" Yza said. "What are you two doing here?!" He demanded. With that, I decided to use my secret reality weapon. "Smoke bomb!!" I screamed, throwing the smoke bomb towards the Head of Science, also causing smoke to fill the entire room. I managed to get all of them out of the room soon after. "You *cough* idiot...thanks," Yza said, still trying to recover from the smoke bomb thingie.

(A/N: LOL! Roleplay reference!)

Back to reality

Those were old times. I like it. Now, we're going back there. "Let's go! We're gonna miss the train!" Hiku said, and I nodded and followed them to the train.

(((((((((Meanwhile)))))))))

Max

"Okay, I get it!" I said to Floey, who just babbles nonsense. "Really? Then, what's this cards' skills?" She said, pushing a card towards my face. I looked at the card. Goddess of the Earth, Ninae? What the heck?! "The clan's name is Flora Fauna. Don't know how or why I got it," Floey said, taking me by surprise. "Huh. In all my years of cardfighting, I never heard of this clan," I said, giving the card back. "You didn't tell me the cards' skill yet!" She said, pouting. "Hey, I don't know!!" I said. She sighed and said, "anyway, we should go back to Oni's house." "Oh, wait I forgotten something, oh wait, I remember now. WE'RE STUCK IN THE ZOO NATION!! YOU THINK WE CAN GET OUTTA HERE, YOU CRACKER?!!!!" I yelled at her. "Stop yelling!" She said, and I calmed down. "You know we can just take the train, right?" She said. "Okay, let's go," I said, and soon, we were on our way ro Oni's house in the Dragon Empire.

"""""""""Meanwhile"""""""""""

(A/N: don't get angry about the 'meanwhile's)

Chiyu

"A LITTLE HELP, LILIANA?!!" I said, running away from the fanboys that are chasing me. "Sorry, but I'm at break here!" She said, side effects included of hitting her head with a small rock. "Owwww. What was that for?" She said, standing up. "For not paying attention! Now help me!!" I said, still running. "Okay. Okay," she said, before taking out her teleportation stone, and threw it to me. "I want me and Liliana back at the Dragon Empire!!" I screamed and soon enough, we saw nothing but white. Then, a few seconds later, we are in front of a house, Liliana's house. "Great! We're back home! Hope Aika's back!" She said. I sighed and said, "Aika has to keep watch her brother, remember?" She reminded me. "Aww...if she's here, Hiyoku would've just liked her again!" I said.

(A/N: another roleplay reference!)

She just sighed and said, "let's go in." I nodded and followed her to inside.

---------another meanwhile----------

(A/N: don't get annoyed by this, okay?)

Hanafi

"Okay, Hiruyu. Here's the plan. You go look for the others, while I go and find a way out of here. I'll put a small rock here and we'll back up here," I said, rewinding and replaying the plan for Hiruyu. "Okay, sir!!" She said, saluting. I sighed and said, "okay. Threetwoonego!!!" I said really quicly, and soon enough, she ran away, looking for the others. How will find the exit?
___________________________________
Another chapter, done!! I wanna get the cardfight vanguard roleplay book noticed. And, I wanna have Lucaruth and TrioMato noticed. You two, if you wanna have your OCs to be in here, sign up! I'm always open for more OCs. Hehe, I almost forgot. I'll be thanking lovesicktheanime for letting me use her OC. And, sorry for accidentally using your OCs, fox.