chapter 7: when people made a bad move

-----------------hours later-----------------

Hanafi

I woke up, really early. I looked at my phone, and it was 1:36 am. I groaned and muttered. "Dag. Why can't I sleep longer and not wake up in the middle of the night?" I looked around, and the girl, Selene, I suppose, the 'no-know-close-proximity' girl, and Hikaru, sleeping peacefully. Oh. So he sleeps in this tent too? I sighed, knowing that it's pointless to go back to sleep. I decided to go out to enjoy the fresh air of the forest. Man, it's so cool to be out here! I just wish I did do this more often, if I don't have this stupid mission about saving Earth & Cray! I shook the thought off. "Hey," said a voice. I look at who it is, and it's the 'no-know-close-proximity' girl. "Oh, hey," I said, now looking at the mountains and lakes. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, as she sat down beside me. "I guess so," I said, before realizing that she moved closer to me. The wind blew at our faces, but it's pretty cool. "Hey?" I asked her. "Yeah?" She asked, looking at me. I still got my gaze to the mountains and lakes in my view. "What's your name?" I asked, probably catching her off-guard. "Hiruyu, but my friends call me Hiru. Pretty weird for a nickname, huh?" She said, still looking at me. I looked at her, and she has put an innocent face, making me blush. "I guess not. It's not bad, for a nickname," I said, muttering the 'for a nickname' sentence, making her blush. I looked back at the lake. Suddenly, I felt a weight on my shoulders. I looked at what it is, and it's her, resting her head on my left shoulder, making me blush bright red. She suddenly lifted her head, giving my left shoulder significant decrease of weight at my left shoulder. Suddenly, she just tackled me, causing my whole body to fall sideways. "Ow," I said. She suddenly turned my body, making my body to face the sky and her. "I'm sleepy. Can you be my bed?" She asked, looking at me, making me blush. Before I could answer, she already fell asleep, with our faces just centimetres away. Then, I felt my eyes go heavy, and soon, I fell asleep.

////////////////5 hours later////////////////

I woke up, seeing Hiruyu's cute face. Oh, cruid. Why is she not waking up?!! "Hey, wake up," I said, shaking her. Soon, she woke up, staring at me. "H-hey," I said, trying my best to stay calm. "Why am I on top on you?" She asked. "Can you get off of me, first?" I asked. She still didn't got off of me. Instead, she went closer to me. "Answer mine first," she said, now our faces closer than ever. "Remember last night, at 1:40 am?" I asked, having my face being red. She stopped getting closer, our noses bumped into each other. "Okay, I remember now," she said as she stood up. "Let's go back to camp, they're probably awake already," she said, and I nodded as I stood up. When we got there, everyone's awake, and started eating already. Yza noticed us, the both of us, and said, "omigosh!!!" It took me and Hiruyu by surprise. "What is it?" Asked Shioru as we sat down. "Did you two do 'the thing' here?" He asked. Both of us looked at each other, confused at first, but soon, our faces has been turned into a bright red blush. "Seriously?!!!! We're still young!!!! What is wrong with your freaking frog, perverted mind, huh, Yza?!!!!" I yelled and strangled him. But, soon, I calmed down and let go of his neck. "Gee, don't go too far next time, okay?" I asked, and he nodded. We began eating and all. After that, we get to do whtaever we want. Surprisingly, everyone wants to explore the forest. Guy with green-haired glasses just nodded, without any supervision. Yes, even Misaki, bluenette, and spiky boy won't watch over us. Well, we began our journey in the forest, and I gotta say, it's pretty interesting and funny, because:

1. Rukia keeps trying to catch butterflies, but ended up either trip and fall, or trip and got caught by Yza, making these two blush. By the way, I ship these two.

2. Swirl boy keeps getting consulted by the green-haired girl to be safe and be around her. I ship those two too.

Yeah, that thing on the list happens again and again while we're exploring the forest. Suddenly, people with lances, and spears, you know, old weapons during the Stone Age, came and surrounded us. "Uhhhmmm...we didn't come here to be food," I said, looking at them. And before I knew anything, I blacked out.

Who-knows-how-long later

I groaned as I opened my eyes. That...hurts my head a lot. "Oww," was all I could say, before hearing more voices. It's pretty dark, so I can't see a lot. "Nafi! You're awake!!!" Said a voice, Yza's, to be super accurate, around me. "Thank goodness you're awake. We were so worried," said Hiruyu. "Hope you didn't get amnesia," said swirl boy. Now, someone lit up a torch, revealing everyone to be in this cage we're in. "Wow. This seems...wow," I said, trying to get used to the surroundings. It's nothing but walls, walls, bars, repeat. "Where are we?" I asked, and they just shrugged. "Okay. Let's ask the guard," I said, looking at this guy who has just a piece of clothing that only covered his 'm'. I almost threw up. "You know what? Never mind. Looking at that guy is already making me wanna literally get amnesia," I said, and they sigh. "You're the strong sense guy. What happened to that?!" Said Hiruyu. "Who the freaking hell said that?!!" I said, and she pointed to Diake. "Seriously, Diake?!!! I thought you'd be like Daigo or something!!" I said. "Hey!!! Daigo's my inspiration!! You can't just throw him away as my inspiration!!!" He yelled. I sigh and think of a way out of here. "How about your bag? There must be something useful in there," said Hikaru. I facepalmed, now realising about my bag. I should've used this!!! I rummaged through my bag and found a metal hack. I rummaged through some more and found...stones? How the hell did they get here? Actually, they might be useful later. And so, we wait.
____________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry, but I have been pretty busy with school, homework and repeat. But hey, at least I updated, right? Hopefully, the next one will get better. Sorry, no spoilers as well.