chapter 13: meeting the leader, new units and a new girl?!!

*house*

Hanafi

"Damn!! Why do I keep losing with this deck?!!" I said as I threw it across the room. Maybe I wasn't the one good enough to use it. But, why me? Maybe some sleep will help.

*in dream*

"Where am I?" I looked around, and everything is completely white. Then, I saw a guy, who has...who knows, like 10 swords? And also a mixture of black, white and gold coloured armor around him. "Who are you?" I asked him, and he chuckled a bit. "I am the Leader of the Paladin Origin, Wan!" He exclaimed. "Wan?" I said, confused. "I see you kept losing with Paladin Origin?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, maybe a few improvements will help," Wan said, then behind him revealed...Ocen?! "They are the different ages of Ocen, and they'll provide help to you. And there's also more," he said again, and soon, I saw a gigantic dragon that looked like Dragonic Overlord, but paler. And also, it had 2 gigantic rapiers. "Wow," I said, dumbfounded. "I never knew Paladin Origin has so many cooler units," I continued. "And lastly, I'll provide help to you as well, my vanguard," he said, making me looked at him. "I'm...your vanguard?" "Why, yes. I am. You used to use Paladin Origin way back before. Did you not remember?" He asked. "No. I don't remember. But I'll be sure that with your help, we'll beat Void forever!!" I said, and he nodded.

*reality*

I shot up from bed, remembering 100% of all that. I instantly went to get my deck and looked through it. Sure enough, there were newer units, even a Limit Break card! Breaker Knight of Limits, Limut. Sounds like a good card.

*the next day*

*Touken Ranbu All-School*
*Cardfight Club*

"Hey guys!!" I said as we met up at the Cardfight Club. "Wow, Nafi. Yesterday, you were depressed, now...wow, so unexpected," Aniko said. "Many things can change," Diake said, shrugging.

*time skip*

*Card Capital*

"Yeah, so that's what you did, Yza?" I asked him and he nodded. "I managed to shoot everyone with the nerf gun, and dodged all bullets," he said. "Well, good job," I said. Then, I saw a girl, with dark red hair in a braid, and goggles enter the shop. Other clothing, hard to know what the name is. (A/N: she looks like the one at the media)

"Hey Diake!!" He screamed. "What is it, Dayuko?!" Diake said to Dayuko. "Where's the guy you said has some sort of a Paladin rare clan?" She asked, and he pointed to me. "So, you're the guy with the Paladin clan, are you?" She asked again and I nodded. "Then, I challenge you to a cardfight!!"

*silence*

"Wait, what?!!! Why not this guy?!!" I said, pulling Oni towards me. "No. I've already cardfight him. I wanna cardfight you!" She exclainmed and I sighed and took out my deck. "Alright!" She said, before she sets up, and I did the same. "Ready?" She said. "Yep," I said. "Now..."

"STAND UP, (TRUE|GEARFUL) VANGUARD!"

"Steam Worker, Kuda (G-0, 5000)!"-Dayuko

"Little Knight, Ocen (G-0, 5000)!"- Hanafi

"What the-another person using a Gear Chronicle user?!" I exclaimed. "Psh. Like you haven't seen it before." I sighed. "I'm going first." "Sure, go ahead."
(A/N: I'll be changing this differently in cardfights)

Hanafi: I ride Teenage Knight, Ocen! (G-1, 6000) Little Knight goes to the rear-guard, and I use Vanguard Ocen's skill. Since I have a rear-guard with "Ocen" in it's card name, I discard a card and draw 2 cards. *puts a card in hand into the drop zone and draws 2 cards* I'll be ending my turn here.